DTFtacoma's 2006 Long Travel

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Long Travel Suspension

Notices

Reserved my Engage LT kit Today!!!

Old 08-22-2011, 02:44 PM   #21
in2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 4/27th FA... MLRS.... Wertheim Germany
Name: James
in2nite's Tacoma Gallery
Nice!!!!!
Old 08-26-2011, 01:52 PM   #22
Trifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Trifenix's Tacoma Gallery
ftw
Old 09-03-2011, 04:12 PM   #23
tostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tostidos's Tacoma Gallery
Dropped her off today! Should be done by Wednesday!
Old 09-03-2011, 04:13 PM   #24
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
rcfreak201's Tacoma Gallery
Old 09-04-2011, 12:39 PM   #25
uscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: AMT3 kodiak 60T jayhawks
Name: coby
uscg2008's Tacoma Gallery
sub'd
Old 09-04-2011, 12:53 PM   #26
Señor member
Cr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Cr250jumper's Tacoma Gallery
So you drop it off Saturday and they will be done Wednesday? They are working on it over Labor Day weekend? Thats pretty cool! Unless they are only working on it Tue and Wed, but still that would a fast turnaround.

I have to ask though, did LT get you to come to Tacoma World or did TW get you to want LT?
Old 09-04-2011, 03:29 PM   #27
tostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cr250jumper View Post
So you drop it off Saturday and they will be done Wednesday? They are working on it over Labor Day weekend? Thats pretty cool! Unless they are only working on it Tue and Wed, but still that would a fast turnaround.

I have to ask though, did LT get you to come to Tacoma World or did TW get you to want LT?
They are only working on it tue and Wednesday but I couldn't drop it off during the week. So it works for me. Well to be honest before I even owned a tacoma and knew about Tacoma world I looked into all the after market parts for all of the mid size trucks. So I knew I wanted to have fun with my truck and knew I wanted The upgraded suspension. Thats why i bought my tacoma. I'll admit I didn't know much about it. But Tacoma world helped me decide which direction to go because of all the options. So to answer your question I knew I wanted to jump and go fast in the desert Tacomaworld was my information hub to get there.
Old 09-06-2011, 01:23 PM   #28
vitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shed

vitang's Tacoma Gallery
I just saw your truck at engage and it looks like they might be finished with it by the end of today or early tomorrow morning. Have fun!
Old 09-07-2011, 04:41 PM   #29

well here it is the long awaited pics. some input would be appreciated Im running 33"s right now should I go for 35's or 37's? looks a little funny with the 33"s. also thinking about a one piece hood and fenders to get a more aggressive flare and more fender.
Attached Thumbnails
Reserved my Engage LT kit Today!!!-9.7.2011-001.jpg   Reserved my Engage LT kit Today!!!-9.7.2011-002.jpg   Reserved my Engage LT kit Today!!!-9.7.2011-003.jpg   Reserved my Engage LT kit Today!!!-9.7.2011-004.jpg   Reserved my Engage LT kit Today!!!-9.7.2011-005.jpg  

Old 09-07-2011, 04:43 PM   #30
Motorboatin' SOB
Fink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Former FF/EMT
Fink's Tacoma Gallery
Looks sick dude!

My vote is for 35's but I have zero experience with LT.

Congrats!

Fink
Old 09-07-2011, 04:46 PM   #31
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tostidos View Post
well here it is the long awaited pics. some input would be appreciated Im running 33"s right now should I go for 35's or 37's? looks a little funny with the 33"s. also thinking about a one piece hood and fenders to get a more aggressive flare and more fender.
holy crap that looks clean
Old 09-07-2011, 04:49 PM   #32
Banned
TacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TacoMatt02's Tacoma Gallery
never seen a lt taco with a steel bumper, looks sick
Old 09-07-2011, 04:51 PM   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoMatt02 View Post
never seen a lt taco with a steel bumper, looks sick
Thanks its temp untill it goes in for rear LT. ill be selling all that and going for tube bumpers.
Old 09-07-2011, 04:54 PM   #34
GTACO
GTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gabriel
GTACO's Tacoma Gallery

Looks nice!!!!
Old 09-07-2011, 05:37 PM   #35
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
why is it that engage never gussets spindles on their trucks...??? they do know it's a very weak link right?

looks good though
Old 09-07-2011, 05:39 PM   #36
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
yeah before you do anything hard... gusset those things! and 37s!
Old 09-07-2011, 05:41 PM   #38

Their logic said to be careful and even if it is gusseted it is still the weakest link. Race spindles are in the near future. untill then im not going to go crazy.
Old 09-07-2011, 05:44 PM   #39
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
rcfreak201's Tacoma Gallery
damn that shit is soooo wide, looks beastly. i say go with 35s just because the gas mileage is already horrible with 35s and 37s cant be any better, plus it will be low and wide which i personally prefer over high and unstable
Old 09-07-2011, 05:45 PM   #40
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tostidos View Post
Their logic said to be careful and even if it is gusseted it is still the weakest link. Race spindles are in the near future. untill then im not going to go crazy.
sure it's still a weak link, but gusseted is better than not gusseted and it's not like it's hard to do... the spindle is already off the truck when installing the kit.

i understand not going crazy... but then why didn't you do it all at once cause right now you aren't going to enjoy having the kit... you spend a bunch of money and then dont get to enjoy it... just my 2 cents

when you planning to get the fab'd spindle?