DTFtacoma's 2006 Long Travel

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Long Travel Suspension

Notices

Reserved my Engage LT kit Today!!!

Old 08-19-2011, 02:47 PM   #1
tostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tostidos's Tacoma Gallery
Reserved my Engage LT kit Today!!!

Put a deposit down to reserve my engage LT kit! cant wait! cant get me in until september 5th but thats not too far away!

The 3" block lift had to go I lost so much suspension with that crap.

Cant wait to get out wheeling with you LT guys! should have it done by sept 11. Pics to come of course!
Old 08-19-2011, 02:48 PM   #2
Whyareyoureadingthis?
VirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam I am, green eggs and ham
VirginiaBound's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats!
Old 08-19-2011, 03:32 PM   #3
Señor member
Cr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Cr250jumper's Tacoma Gallery
Nice! Are they doing the front and rear?
Old 08-19-2011, 03:44 PM   #4
tostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cr250jumper View Post
Nice! Are they doing the front and rear?
They are doing the front this time around then I will be taking it back in the coming months for a linked rear and full cage. Im tired of how stiff my front suspension is with the block lift and i need the lift and fenders to clear my tires. It was only natural to go with the LT.
Old 08-19-2011, 03:45 PM   #5
GatorComa has a spectacular aura aboutGatorComa has a spectacular aura aboutGatorComa has a spectacular aura about

Name: Robby
GatorComa's Tacoma Gallery
congrats! excited to see the finished product
Old 08-21-2011, 01:02 PM   #6
bluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
bluetaco80's Tacoma Gallery
congrats your gonna love it
Old 08-21-2011, 06:14 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
As per the usual
well as usual when it gets installed there will be tons of pics! sept. 5th the truck gets dropped off.
Old 08-21-2011, 06:15 PM   #9
ɔoɯq
BMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paden
BMOC's Tacoma Gallery
luckkyy
Old 08-21-2011, 06:18 PM   #10
No...me no have no more lemon pledge
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Damn you!!! I'm trying to go LT by next summer!! Congrats
Old 08-21-2011, 06:36 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluetaco80 View Post
congrats your gonna love it
hey man did you get any of the other upgraded parts up front? the only thing other than the standard parts i got were the limit straps. Im going to get the race spindles when I go to get my rear done.
Old 08-21-2011, 09:05 PM   #12
FixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
FixedTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats can't wait to see it.
Old 08-21-2011, 09:22 PM   #13
bluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by tostidos View Post
hey man did you get any of the other upgraded parts up front? the only thing other than the standard parts i got were the limit straps. Im going to get the race spindles when I go to get my rear done.
Limit straps and steering clevis because there is no steering stop on the lower arm of the long travel and will hit the brake line i flatend it and that scared me cause i dont wanna lose my brakes lol..i dont have them yet cause there machine shop is backed up
Old 08-22-2011, 12:13 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluetaco80 View Post
Limit straps and steering clevis because there is no steering stop on the lower arm of the long travel and will hit the brake line i flatend it and that scared me cause i dont wanna lose my brakes lol..i dont have them yet cause there machine shop is backed up
So the steering clevis limits the steering? Are you running longer brake lines?
Old 08-22-2011, 12:45 PM   #15

yea limits the steering and yea extended comes with the kit heres a pic of the flattened line

Old 08-22-2011, 12:46 PM   #16

Good to know thanks for the heads up! Thats one flattened line! wouldnt want to lose brakes
Old 08-22-2011, 12:56 PM   #17

yea no problem i noticed it when i installed it and had to bring it up to hassim just dont want you to have the same problem
Old 08-22-2011, 12:59 PM   #18

Thanks! Ill definiteley be getting the clevis.
Old 08-22-2011, 01:01 PM   #19
GTACO
GTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gabriel
GTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats!!! ...... I want LT
Old 08-22-2011, 01:42 PM   #20
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tostidos View Post
Good to know thanks for the heads up! Thats one flattened line! wouldnt want to lose brakes
brakes are over rated...