Looking to soften up my front end while still maintaining adequate dampening. Couple of questions:
1. Will adjusting PSI on the nitrogen in my remote reservoirs affect dampening? What are you guys running PSI wise?
2. Can a tire shop that nitrogen fills tires charge a nitrogen shock?
3. As I understand it is normally above 100 PSI, where are ya'll finding pressure gauges that read that high?
4. In the process of changing out shims to adjust valving, I would have to have the shock recharged, correct?
5. I plan on replacing the plate bumper with a tube bumper, if I swap springs for ones with a lower spring rate, will have to compress the coils to get them fit on the extended coil over?
I've been spending some tire staring at my LCA's and trying to figure out how I want to fabricate a secondary shock mount in the future...