DTFtacoma's 2006 Long Travel

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Long Travel Suspension

Notices

One of the cheapest 05+ LT kits you'll find!!

Closed Thread

Old 09-22-2011, 03:33 PM   #1
jtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jeremy
jtlachac08's Tacoma Gallery
One of the cheapest 05+ LT kits you'll find!!

Hows it going guys?!

It sucks that this has to be my first post in the LT forum, but it is what it is.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...g-sua-kit.html

This is my ad that I posted in FS, just trying to follow forum rules. But I wanted to bring it to the attention of this forum incase anyone here is interested or knows some one.

Thanks in advance!

Old 09-22-2011, 03:41 PM   #2
Señor member
Cr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Cr250jumper's Tacoma Gallery
Honestly its not that cheap. Not trying to be a dick but Poly sells the kit for $2849 and they offer I think a 10% discount to TW. That would be $2565 for brand new. I would lower the price a little but obviously price is up to you. BTW sucks that you have to get rid of it in the first place. Good luck with the sale

Old 09-22-2011, 03:44 PM   #3
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oliver
08pretaco's Tacoma Gallery
Im pretty sure you cannot run those shocks ith the TC factory replacement arms which sounds like what you are trying to do from how it was written in the other post...

Old 09-22-2011, 04:32 PM   #4
jtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Thanks for the feed back, that was one of the reasons why I posted it in here. What do you suggest I ask for it? I'm not gonna lie I did juice it a little bit with the knowing of getting talked down.... I am open to any entertainable offers....

As for the shocks in there right now they're 2.5x8 pretty standard for LT, in the pics you can see how high I've got them cranked for ride heighth. The King OEM bolt in ones are 2.5x6. With the 8's cranked all the way up and bigger misalignment spacers on the eyelet for the stock LCA. They will be over kill for just a TC UCA, but I dont see why they wouldnt work... I'm def going to try it first before I sell the shocks too. I just dont want to get rid of these that let the truck ride so plush for ones that will be stiff/bouncy. Any different opinions?

Old 09-22-2011, 04:39 PM   #5
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
The 2.5x8 will not fit into the coil bucket, I just dont see it being physically possible. Also I paid 2900 for my TC kit a set of gusseted spindles, secondary shock hoop, and some RR fox 2.5x8s

Old 09-22-2011, 04:50 PM   #6
Are you meaning the angle from top mount going down to the stock arm being too sharp and the coil hitting the frame? Thats the only thing that comes to mind with it being physically impossible. Like I said I havent tried it yet but I'm going to before I just off the shocks as well.

What do you guys think ask 2k being priced to sell? Help me out here, I'm looking for advice, not a dick measuring contest.

Old 09-22-2011, 04:56 PM   #7
I want it to be the cheapest LT kit you'll find so it sells. I've already accepted the fact of taking a loss. But at this point something is better than nothing....

I need the cash.

Old 09-22-2011, 06:02 PM   #8
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
dam your local to me too, just if you were a first gen i would offer you some decent cash for it.

the kings you have now will not fit for a normal 3inch lift. too long.

but i may be interested in buying your kings off of you...

oh and if you want to sell it in a couple days, 1700 firm, a week or so 2000 i would think

Old 09-22-2011, 06:13 PM   #9
Señor member
Cr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Cr250jumper's Tacoma Gallery
^Those are not the shocks you would use on a 1st gen. You cant use any of that

Old 09-22-2011, 08:11 PM   #10
Piratefish is on a distinguished road

Piratefish's Tacoma Gallery
Will those work on a 4x4? The TC front LCA's ?

Do you have the leaf springs for the rear?

Old 09-22-2011, 08:38 PM   #11
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cr250jumper View Post
^Those are not the shocks you would use on a 1st gen. You cant use any of that
i just figured that out from poly performance.. got on here to tell him nvm lol thanks man bump

Old 09-22-2011, 11:00 PM   #12
[QUOTE=Piratefish;3764664]Will those work on a 4x4? The TC front LCA's ?

Do you have the leaf springs for the rear?[/QUOTE

Not sure on the 4x4 if its a differnt kit, you would just need axles. The leaf pack is a deaver spring under axle kit

Old 09-22-2011, 11:08 PM   #13
taco?
MotoXdoer is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoXdoer is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoXdoer is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoXdoer is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoXdoer is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoXdoer is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoXdoer is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoXdoer is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoXdoer is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoXdoer is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoXdoer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: emt/cal fire
Name: Nate
MotoXdoer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ktmrider View Post
The 2.5x8 will not fit into the coil bucket, I just dont see it being physically possible. Also I paid 2900 for my TC kit a set of gusseted spindles, secondary shock hoop, and some RR fox 2.5x8s
i paid 3k for allied spindles, 2.5x8 rr fox shocks, chaos lt and had to buy brake lines, limit straps and clevis's, resi mounts=$3210

Old 09-22-2011, 11:50 PM   #14
R.A.M.F (Rad Ass Mutha Fu$ka)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ That was a steal. You beat me to that deal. The guy said he had a potential buyer and would get back to me. So we talked about the set up and he was going to do $2800 if you flaked. He wanted it gone. How was the set up as he said it was on for 2 years.

I was going to get it and sell the Spindles since I have TC Spindles already. So, that shit would have been around 2K for me.

Then I was going to sell my Front KINGS and TC UCA. That was around $1300. Dang.

$700 to upgrade. Not bad imho.

I hate u. LOL

Old 09-23-2011, 01:44 AM   #15
Sabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: FN
Name: Kyle
Sabre's Tacoma Gallery
im interested but i would want shocks too...i am looking to upgrade to lt...pm me maybe we can work something out

also i do have dh ext travel coils and icon ucas if you still want that plush ride just saying

Old 09-23-2011, 12:08 PM   #16
your TW web developer!
rondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ronnie
rondog's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piratefish View Post
Will those work on a 4x4? The TC front LCA's ?

Do you have the leaf springs for the rear?
The LCA are the same for 2WD and 4WD, the differences would be the extended axles for 4WD which would then mean the shocks with the longer bottom mounting thingamajig

Old 09-28-2011, 09:56 PM   #18
precoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: corey
precoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MotoXdoer View Post
Haha after selln other shit I had I'm only in $600 for the whole kit and all glass ftmfw!
jealous

Old 09-29-2011, 10:58 AM   #19
Precoma your shits clean! What setup are you running?

Old 09-29-2011, 11:24 AM   #20
R.A.M.F (Rad Ass Mutha Fu$ka)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MotoXdoer View Post
Haha after selln other shit I had I'm only in $600 for the whole kit and all glass ftmfw!

Don't rub it in. I'm always just hours or a day late on a awesome deal. I saw his add on TTORA and knew it was a steal. He said he used it for some Baja trips but mainly DD for 2 years.

I was going to buy it and sell the spindle and Fox shocks. sell my TC UCA and Kings now. Get me some KINGS instead to complete the TC LT Kit and call it a day. KR Fab Prerunner bumper too. It wouldve been a $1500 upgrade after it was all said and done. Not bad. He had the complete rear Engage for sale also. I was cool on that.

Good job NATE, I'm a HATER

Wait, I just realized PRECOMA is 4x4. Misleading ass Screen name. LOL. Why not FOURCOMA? Thats a nice option to have when you LT.

Closed Thread