DTFtacoma's 2006 Long Travel

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Long Travel Suspension

Notices

Anybody know anything about this truck?

Old 09-24-2011, 10:19 PM   #1
#texasforever
hudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hudson
hudhawk's Tacoma Gallery
Anybody know anything about this truck?

Alright guys, so i went to the premiere of Dezert People 9 tonight in Austin, TX and i saw this truck there. Couldnt find the owner to ask them about it so i figured id ask you guys. I think it had New Mexico plates on it, not sure. It had Anybody know what kind of kit this is? Custom?
Thanks,
Hudson

http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/...udhawk/266.jpg
http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/...udhawk/265.jpg
http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/...udhawk/264.jpg
http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/...udhawk/263.jpg
http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/...udhawk/262.jpg
http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/...udhawk/261.jpg
http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/...udhawk/260.jpg
http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/...udhawk/259.jpg

And i think this is the first time ive posted pics not from my phone, so im not sure entirely how to do it.
Old 09-24-2011, 10:29 PM   #2
Señor member
Cr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Cr250jumper's Tacoma Gallery
looks like camburg race kit

http://www.camburg.com/toyota/95-04-...ongtravel-kit/
Old 09-24-2011, 10:31 PM   #3
#texasforever
hudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

hudhawk's Tacoma Gallery
That was my very first thought when i saw it, i just thought their kit was powdercoated. Just looked at that link and it shows it in bare metal, thanks
Old 09-25-2011, 12:05 PM   #4
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
it's the burg race kit... i'm pretty sure the kit comes from burg w/ only clear coat...
Old 09-25-2011, 12:38 PM   #5
STravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis
STravis's Tacoma Gallery
I've seen that truck in person before, I don't know a whole lot about long travel suspension, but it looked really good and like it was built right. He is from the Las Cruces area of New Mexico I believe.
Old 09-25-2011, 12:46 PM   #6
ɔoɯq
BMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paden
BMOC's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by STravis View Post
I've seen that truck in person before, I don't know a whole lot about long travel suspension, but it looked really good and like it was built right. He is from the Las Cruces area of New Mexico I believe.
i thought that truck looked familiar... i saw it visiting my brother in LC not long ago.
Old 09-25-2011, 01:12 PM   #7
#texasforever

hudhawk's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks guys. Idk if you can see the sticker on the back window but it says Front Yard Fab, anybody ever heard of it?
Old 09-25-2011, 02:33 PM   #8
STravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis
STravis's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hudhawk View Post
Thanks guys. Idk if you can see the sticker on the back window but it says Front Yard Fab, anybody ever heard of it?
I'm from that area and I've never heard of it, but that doesn't really mean anything.
Old 09-25-2011, 02:41 PM   #9
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hudhawk View Post
I posted the link in the LT BS thread to the guy and more pictures of the truck