DTFtacoma's 2006 Long Travel

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Long Travel Suspension

Notices

American Motorsports is a rip off

Old 10-18-2011, 05:49 PM   #21
Bookworm is one of the sharper tools in the shedBookworm is one of the sharper tools in the shedBookworm is one of the sharper tools in the shedBookworm is one of the sharper tools in the shedBookworm is one of the sharper tools in the shedBookworm is one of the sharper tools in the shedBookworm is one of the sharper tools in the shedBookworm is one of the sharper tools in the shedBookworm is one of the sharper tools in the shedBookworm is one of the sharper tools in the shedBookworm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
Bookworm's Tacoma Gallery
subbed.

How long can you edit after you post on TW? the lack of spaces in the OP hurts me when I read it.

Looks like a beefy ass kit and those are some long travel numbers. I hope it works out.
Old 10-19-2011, 08:53 AM   #22
Duck Killing Machine
Siebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: CJ
Siebler's Tacoma Gallery
I was going to try to go meet with OP last week but my rewiring of truck is taking 10X as long as planned. I am staying a few miles frm him all next week so I will be stopping in and discussing putting kit on my truck at that time.

Ill keep everybody updated and see if we can get some more pics and such of it.
Old 10-19-2011, 10:40 PM   #24
Duck Killing Machine
Siebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Siebler's Tacoma Gallery
Haha yeah itd be for sure but i got fiancee to answer to.... hopefully though. Cant wait to check it out
Old 10-20-2011, 09:50 PM   #25
Joels98taco is a splendid one to beholdJoels98taco is a splendid one to beholdJoels98taco is a splendid one to beholdJoels98taco is a splendid one to beholdJoels98taco is a splendid one to beholdJoels98taco is a splendid one to beholdJoels98taco is a splendid one to behold

Name: joel
Joels98taco's Tacoma Gallery
let me know if your gonna part with the tc kit
Old 10-21-2011, 07:00 AM   #26
Lakeside623 is on a distinguished road

Name: Bryan
Lakeside623's Tacoma Gallery
Spindle and a half!
Old 10-21-2011, 07:43 PM   #27
cummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cummins6speed's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmeriMotor View Post
Its for a 1st gen tacoma 96-04 5 lug. Ive had a lot of interest for 2nd gen kits, so im offering a deal for 1 person to let me build a set of prototype of arms and spindles, I will give you the first set at my cost! Send me a PM, email or call and we can work something out.
Going to do a 2nd gen 6 lug kit? If you need a truck to use, let's work something out
Old 10-24-2011, 11:19 AM   #28
Duck Killing Machine

Siebler's Tacoma Gallery
Joel,

Sending you a PM. I blew my steering rack this week but if I can replace over the next few nights after work I will be swinging by this week to check out the kit.
Old 10-26-2011, 12:17 PM   #29
113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
113tac's Tacoma Gallery
thats a really sick kit...maybe i will have saved up enough by the time you guys get a 2nd gen kit! haha
Old 10-26-2011, 02:03 PM   #30
ATRT 1193 is on a distinguished road
Name: Jarrett
ATRT 1193's Tacoma Gallery
sub'd looks aawesome, Ive been saving for to upgrade my 5 lugger but this definitely looks the way to go! nice work you rock!!!
Old 10-26-2011, 07:53 PM   #31
AmeriMotor is a splendid one to beholdAmeriMotor is a splendid one to beholdAmeriMotor is a splendid one to beholdAmeriMotor is a splendid one to beholdAmeriMotor is a splendid one to beholdAmeriMotor is a splendid one to beholdAmeriMotor is a splendid one to beholdAmeriMotor is a splendid one to behold

Firefighter:
Name: American Motorsports
AmeriMotor's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for your reply's. im so stoked with how this kit turned out and i cant wait to get to the desert to try it out, im just so busy prototyping a few other kits for toyota's. I have some killer ideas to take the toyota's by storm. Ill have pics soon with it on a frame and mounted up. Keep checking back.
Old 10-27-2011, 08:52 AM   #32
Trifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Trifenix's Tacoma Gallery
Those are huge numbers for 1st gen 5 lug! What is the track width over stock?
Old 10-27-2011, 11:42 AM   #33
AmeriMotor is a splendid one to beholdAmeriMotor is a splendid one to beholdAmeriMotor is a splendid one to beholdAmeriMotor is a splendid one to beholdAmeriMotor is a splendid one to beholdAmeriMotor is a splendid one to beholdAmeriMotor is a splendid one to beholdAmeriMotor is a splendid one to behold

Firefighter:
The kit is 6in over stock
Old 10-27-2011, 11:48 AM   #34
Public Servant Enemy #1
ISUGrad05 is on a distinguished road

ISUGrad05's Tacoma Gallery
Any chance of developing a 2nd gen 5 lug lift spindle like Fabtech has for 1st gen 5 lugs?
Old 10-27-2011, 03:53 PM   #35

Firefighter:
I was just asked that yesterday. I'm looking into it to see what it would take. I'll definitely post up when I get some info for you guys.
Old 10-30-2011, 09:03 AM   #36
Trifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Trifenix's Tacoma Gallery
1st gen 5 lugs also need beefier spindles
Old 10-31-2011, 05:52 PM   #38
SCUMBAG CUSTOMS
Scummy will become famous soon enough

Name: Matt
Scummy's Tacoma Gallery
i so wish i could afford this kit. im just waiting for my camburg uppers to snap cause there junk
Old 10-31-2011, 06:19 PM   #39
cummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cummins6speed's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scummy View Post
i so wish i could afford this kit. im just waiting for my camburg uppers to snap cause there junk
Old 10-31-2011, 11:35 PM   #40
TC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
TC yota's Tacoma Gallery
Any plans for upgrades on the steering rack, that is also a pretty weak point on these trucks