DTFtacoma's 2006 Long Travel

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Long Travel Suspension

Notices

My Truck Was Attacked by a Desert Ninja

Old 11-16-2011, 03:00 PM   #21
The Mad Scientist
jberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
jberry813's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 87xjmike View Post
wow your truck handles great, comes out of those turns nicely with 4x4.

Shitty about the rim, i try to pre-run at around 25-30 to. Nothing you can do about it sometimes.
Yeah 4x4 definitely helps pull the truck around the corners.
Truck is rolling on all 4's again. Shit happens, part of the game. New rim is on and alignment done too.
Old 12-15-2011, 10:14 PM   #22
BroBraBlahBlah
Spoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jamie
Spoonman's Tacoma Gallery
i watched the entire video in total suspense, dreading this wretched rock.

sucks about the rim. shit happens
Old 12-19-2011, 05:58 PM   #23
Fluffer
username is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: bullet sponge
username's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by UndefinedTaco View Post
Time for some Mickey Thompsons Classics powdered black
Those don't do much better. I killed two rims and tires in a similar situation once, lol. http://youtu.be/2SgAzs9-hLk