DTFtacoma's 2006 Long Travel

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Long Travel Suspension

Notices

ENGAGE offroad lower arm broke i need your guys opinion on this

Old 05-07-2012, 08:28 PM   #421
Tacorunner87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacorunner87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacorunner87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacorunner87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacorunner87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacorunner87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacorunner87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacorunner87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacorunner87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacorunner87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacorunner87 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Tacorunner87's Tacoma Gallery
^Winning!
Old 05-08-2012, 12:05 AM   #422
aznpg is on a distinguished road
Location: crappy state of California with a ban on anything fun(so-cal)
aznpg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brockisawesomer View Post
I enjoy browsing random forums here and there. A lot of noobs here to make fun of. Lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacorunner87 View Post
^Winning!
flmao funny how me and chris alway say that when we r on aim/fb lol
Old 05-08-2012, 12:06 AM   #423
aznpg is on a distinguished road
Location: crappy state of California with a ban on anything fun(so-cal)
aznpg's Tacoma Gallery
we were there when ct died then ttora soo whens the tw desert section gonna die hahahahaha
Old 05-08-2012, 08:38 AM   #424
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by aznpg View Post
we were there when ct died then ttora soo whens the tw desert section gonna die hahahahaha
We'll do what we can to keep it alive and well.

With the new guys, be helpful up front and keep the jabs for the more seasoned folks.
Old 05-08-2012, 08:44 AM   #425
Dezert Toy Fabrication
DTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
DTFtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
good call
Old 05-11-2012, 10:28 AM   #426
Trifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Trifenix's Tacoma Gallery
No flaming noobs ttora style? Boring....
Old 05-11-2012, 12:05 PM   #427
06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed
06HAOLE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
for how long hahaha. looks like all the old ct/ttora desert guys are on here now flmao
Sad but true.
Old 06-25-2012, 11:06 PM   #428
NakedTacoma is a glorious beacon of lightNakedTacoma is a glorious beacon of lightNakedTacoma is a glorious beacon of lightNakedTacoma is a glorious beacon of lightNakedTacoma is a glorious beacon of lightNakedTacoma is a glorious beacon of light
NakedTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RecklessTaco View Post
Im pretty sure he just posted above you! and why would you want to go post this on DR! Seems kinda anal to me! all those guys are a bunch of bashers! Keep it right here and keep it with Engage only!
Yea I would. Say the same thing if I had Engage across my truck ....

So this is twice this has happen to an engage kit ? Not like anyone is keeping count ............
Old 06-25-2012, 11:07 PM   #429
NakedTacoma is a glorious beacon of lightNakedTacoma is a glorious beacon of lightNakedTacoma is a glorious beacon of lightNakedTacoma is a glorious beacon of lightNakedTacoma is a glorious beacon of lightNakedTacoma is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Fuck ct!!!
Old 06-25-2012, 11:07 PM   #430
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: K9 Handler
MonkeyProof's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to MonkeyProof Send a message via Skype™ to MonkeyProof

another troll
Old 06-25-2012, 11:24 PM   #431
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NakedTacoma View Post
Yea I would. Say the same thing if I had Engage across my truck ....

So this is twice this has happen to an engage kit ? Not like anyone is keeping count ............
suck my cock asshole
Old 06-25-2012, 11:29 PM   #432
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
oh, i mean, penis

hope i dont get banned
Old 06-25-2012, 11:34 PM   #433
it's about the off-road miles
tacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
tacokid09's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawke88 View Post
oh, i mean, penis

hope i dont get banned

im telling.

JK!
Old 06-26-2012, 03:39 AM   #434
brockisawesomer is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrockisawesomer is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrockisawesomer is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrockisawesomer is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrockisawesomer is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrockisawesomer is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrockisawesomer is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrockisawesomer is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrockisawesomer is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrockisawesomer is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrockisawesomer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brockisawesomer's Tacoma Gallery
All fun and jokes until a lower arm snaps and someone's dead.
Old 06-26-2012, 07:34 AM   #435
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawke88 View Post
suck my cock asshole
Lmao don't get me wrong alot of the guys at engage are pretty cool
Guys ...but quality of work varys . I forget this is a engage site just like CT WAS