DTFtacoma's 2006 Long Travel

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Long Travel Suspension

Notices

Rear shock upside down?

Old 01-21-2012, 12:06 PM   #21
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by username View Post
Orientation doesn't matter on resi shocks. Lots of pro guys run them upside down and sideways with cantilever setups.

Quote:
You're right, I'm sure they have no clue what they are doing. N00bs! lol
I dont know who the "clueless NOObs" thing is for, certainly not me, & in your first response you're saying orientation doesn't matter & lots of pros run them this way & then the other guy.. ya know nevermind dont even care anymore, think i'll just take off all shocks/struts & weld the front & rear to the frame & call it good that way i can't be wrong.....right ??

you lt guys crack me up...
Old 01-21-2012, 12:55 PM   #22
Fluffer
username is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: bullet sponge
username's Tacoma Gallery
battlecar was referring to the professional racers and said "Just because they do it, doesn't mean its right."

The "they" I was also referring to was also professional racers. I apologize if I have offended your delicate sensibilities good sir.
Old 01-21-2012, 06:37 PM   #23
FMLYHM
BMiller421 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMiller421 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMiller421 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMiller421 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMiller421 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMiller421 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMiller421 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMiller421 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMiller421 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMiller421 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMiller421 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
BMiller421's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
battlecar was referring to the professional racers and said "Just because they do it, doesn't mean its right."

The "they" I was also referring to was also professional racers. I apologize if I have offended your delicate sensibilities good sir.
Where do you get those from?? I want!!