DTFtacoma's 2006 Long Travel

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Long Travel Suspension

Notices

American Motorsports is a rip off

Old 01-03-2012, 08:45 PM   #21
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: ET2(SS) veteran.
Name: Ryan J. Boutin
ryanjboutin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmeriMotor View Post
Im hoping i can make a lift spindle that will lift stock 05 and up 5 lug tacomas but im not sure yet. It will work with 05 and up 5 lug tacomas with the upper arms and replacement coilovers and tacomas with the tc long travel kits and soon my long travel kit (as you guys have seen to stupidhurts build page).
Are you in Vista, CA? As in northern San Diego County?
Old 01-03-2012, 09:00 PM   #22
Hoogie boogie!
Stupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
Stupid hurts.'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Stupid hurts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanjboutin View Post
Are you in Vista, CA? As in northern San Diego County?
Yeah, his shop is off the 78.
Old 01-03-2012, 09:01 PM   #23
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: ET2(SS) veteran.
Name: Ryan J. Boutin
ryanjboutin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stupid hurts. View Post
Yeah, his shop is off the 78.
I should go visit on Saturday, and on some things.

Wanna go?
Old 01-03-2012, 09:05 PM   #24
Hoogie boogie!
Stupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
Stupid hurts.'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Stupid hurts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanjboutin View Post
I should go visit on Saturday, and on some things.

Wanna go?
Hmm, I do want to get my front bumper started and we're just waiting for the LCAs to be drawn up...
Old 01-04-2012, 08:02 AM   #25
AmeriMotor is a splendid one to beholdAmeriMotor is a splendid one to beholdAmeriMotor is a splendid one to beholdAmeriMotor is a splendid one to beholdAmeriMotor is a splendid one to beholdAmeriMotor is a splendid one to beholdAmeriMotor is a splendid one to beholdAmeriMotor is a splendid one to behold

Firefighter:
Name: American Motorsports
AmeriMotor's Tacoma Gallery
You guys are more han welcome to come by any time. Im usually there till 6 pm 6 days a week, so swing on by and dont come empty handed i do like blue monsters!!!! You guys can come check out my work and let some of the other tacoa world members know the type of fabrication i do and the quality that i strive for. My shop is in vista of rancho santa fe road and its in 20 mins from san diego.
Old 01-04-2012, 09:09 AM   #26
NakedTacoma is a glorious beacon of lightNakedTacoma is a glorious beacon of lightNakedTacoma is a glorious beacon of lightNakedTacoma is a glorious beacon of lightNakedTacoma is a glorious beacon of lightNakedTacoma is a glorious beacon of light
NakedTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
You guys are more han welcome to come by any time. Im usually there till 6 pm 6 days a week, so swing on by and dont come empty handed i do like blue monsters!!!! You guys can come check out my work and let some of the other tacoa world members know the type of fabrication i do and the quality that i strive for. My shop is in vista of rancho santa fe road and its in 20 mins from san diego.
post some of ur wrk up
Old 01-04-2012, 09:51 AM   #27
Banned
Shemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Matt
Shemicals's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
less post more production
Old 01-05-2012, 12:09 PM   #28
Banned
Shemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Can you give us a ballpark estimate of the spinde price and a ballpark of the machining/hub + spindle?
Old 01-08-2012, 11:43 AM   #29
AmeriMotor is a splendid one to beholdAmeriMotor is a splendid one to beholdAmeriMotor is a splendid one to beholdAmeriMotor is a splendid one to beholdAmeriMotor is a splendid one to beholdAmeriMotor is a splendid one to beholdAmeriMotor is a splendid one to beholdAmeriMotor is a splendid one to behold

Firefighter:
Im just waiting on a spindle i ordered on ebay to come in so i can see what i need to get machined so you guys can utilize your stock hubs. Once i know myself and my machinist can get ball park figure and ill let you guys know what it will be. Ill post up pics soon and keep you guys up dated.
Old 01-08-2012, 11:45 AM   #30

Firefighter:
Naked Tacoma go to my face book page and you can see a lot of my recent work. heres the link

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Americ...33818366665512
Old 01-08-2012, 02:23 PM   #31
NakedTacoma is a glorious beacon of lightNakedTacoma is a glorious beacon of lightNakedTacoma is a glorious beacon of lightNakedTacoma is a glorious beacon of lightNakedTacoma is a glorious beacon of lightNakedTacoma is a glorious beacon of light
just checked it out ... looks good
Old 01-13-2012, 10:31 AM   #32
Update!??
Old 01-13-2012, 04:51 PM   #33
jesusc has much to be proud ofjesusc has much to be proud ofjesusc has much to be proud ofjesusc has much to be proud ofjesusc has much to be proud ofjesusc has much to be proud ofjesusc has much to be proud ofjesusc has much to be proud ofjesusc has much to be proud of

jesusc's Tacoma Gallery
looked at your other products. NICE any updates on the spindles
Old 01-16-2012, 11:05 AM   #34

Firefighter:
No updates yet out a lauglin this past weekend for the score race. Ill should know more in a few more days.
Old 01-16-2012, 12:02 PM   #35
Banned
Quote:
No updates yet out a lauglin this past weekend for the score race. Ill should know more in a few more days.
I'm dying for info on this spindle lift....
Old 01-18-2012, 12:38 PM   #36
Dont be stupid, its not smart.
SurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dylan
SurfInferno's Tacoma Gallery
any word?
Old 01-18-2012, 02:52 PM   #37
jesusc has much to be proud ofjesusc has much to be proud ofjesusc has much to be proud ofjesusc has much to be proud ofjesusc has much to be proud ofjesusc has much to be proud ofjesusc has much to be proud ofjesusc has much to be proud ofjesusc has much to be proud of

jesusc's Tacoma Gallery
^^x2
Old 01-18-2012, 03:25 PM   #38

Firefighter:
very soon!!!!
Old 01-18-2012, 04:58 PM   #39
Dont be stupid, its not smart.
SurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dylan
SurfInferno's Tacoma Gallery
lol we are antsy! jk man take your time and make it right
Old 01-18-2012, 05:54 PM   #40
113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
113tac's Tacoma Gallery