DTFtacoma's 2006 Long Travel

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Long Travel Suspension

Notices

Bed cage costs

Old 01-14-2012, 03:01 PM   #21
Mega Member
Anteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard:
Name: Andrew
Anteupp's Tacoma Gallery
i was looking at a guys recipts from DMZ and a whole lt rear end from tim will set you back 10k and some change thats including glass, shocks, bumps, driveshaft work the whole 9 yards ect... yikes
Old 01-14-2012, 03:32 PM   #22
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anteupp View Post
i was looking at a guys recipts from DMZ and a whole lt rear end from tim will set you back 10k and some change thats including glass, shocks, bumps, driveshaft work the whole 9 yards ect... yikes
HOLY PISS!!!
Old 01-14-2012, 03:55 PM   #23
TC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
TC yota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
10g and I would hope it is a least linked, if he spent that much for a leaf spring truck that would be retarded
Old 01-14-2012, 04:03 PM   #24
Mega Member
Anteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard:
Anteupp's Tacoma Gallery
check it holmes I love DMZ but im poor. More power to Tim ahah

Old 01-14-2012, 04:04 PM   #25
Mega Member

Coast Guard:
Anteupp's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TC yota View Post
10g and I would hope it is a least linked, if he spent that much for a leaf spring truck that would be retarded

nope, just spring under. damn
Old 01-14-2012, 04:13 PM   #26
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
check it holmes I love DMZ but im poor. More power to Tim ahah

that's the white extra cab that for sale on DR huh?
Old 01-14-2012, 04:17 PM   #27
Mega Member

Coast Guard:
Anteupp's Tacoma Gallery
yeeea buddy! i can see why people want so much for their DMZ built trucks, it must hurt when they find out there not going to get anything cose to what they want though.
Old 01-14-2012, 05:57 PM   #28
distinguished bongo truck art critic
Mxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Military Police Platoon Leader
Name: Chase
Mxpatriot's Tacoma Gallery
$10 grand....

Makes me glad I'm learning to fabricate more and more.
Old 01-15-2012, 08:33 AM   #29
Señor member
Cr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Cr250jumper's Tacoma Gallery
over $5k in labor alone? Makes me glad I am trying to learn too
Old 01-15-2012, 08:40 AM   #30
elblako91 has a brilliant futureelblako91 has a brilliant futureelblako91 has a brilliant futureelblako91 has a brilliant futureelblako91 has a brilliant futureelblako91 has a brilliant futureelblako91 has a brilliant futureelblako91 has a brilliant futureelblako91 has a brilliant futureelblako91 has a brilliant futureelblako91 has a brilliant future

Name: Blake
elblako91's Tacoma Gallery
My bed cage was $750 at Krawltex

Old 01-18-2012, 12:44 AM   #31
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wstcstriderz View Post
Word....^^^ if anyone's priced dom tubing lately you might think differently about a good shop charging 2500 for a clean bedcage... just got qoutes for 2" .120 wall for 7 bucks a foot!! ouch.. 1.5 is round 5.50
Pricey in your area . My front bumper was built a couple months ago and DOM .120 wall 1 3/4 was $4.50 a foot here .
Old 01-23-2012, 10:11 AM   #32
87xjmike has much to be proud of87xjmike has much to be proud of87xjmike has much to be proud of87xjmike has much to be proud of87xjmike has much to be proud of87xjmike has much to be proud of87xjmike has much to be proud of87xjmike has much to be proud of87xjmike has much to be proud of87xjmike has much to be proud of

87xjmike's Tacoma Gallery
I know its not a taco but i responded to a craigslist fabricator add in placerville, ca for my xj bed cage/hoop.
C-list may be a route you should consider if your looking to save some bucks. He showed me his past work and it looked good so i went with him.
He charged me 500bucks for all the tubing and fab work on my rear hoop/bed cage/bumps/re-worked spring perches in my xj.

I need to take a wire wheel to it and make this shit look purty

It's tied into a cage now but i saved a ton of time and money and am happy with it.
Old 01-23-2012, 11:25 AM   #33
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
dam. i paid pretty much that for a full cage 1 3/4 .120 wall DOM, boxed frame, spindle gussets, alot of extra welding, and hes helping me set up my whole rear SUA, fuel cell, etc.

but it wasnt through a well known offroad race shop either.
Old 01-23-2012, 04:14 PM   #35
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
garage fab, or a shop like sdhq?
Old 01-23-2012, 04:22 PM   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by straycat241 View Post
anything really, im just tryin to price it out a little bit. i got like 3k saved up so far+ shocks. any ideas on a nice honest shop for a quote?
PM adam, seriously. he's done a lot of work on my truck. he'll take good care of you

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/mem...y-dangler.html
Old 01-23-2012, 04:24 PM   #38
Banned
the same amount of work from a garage fab guy could be $1,000, and $8,000 from sdhq so it really depends.
Old 01-23-2012, 10:14 PM   #40
interm_4 has a brilliant futureinterm_4 has a brilliant futureinterm_4 has a brilliant futureinterm_4 has a brilliant futureinterm_4 has a brilliant futureinterm_4 has a brilliant futureinterm_4 has a brilliant futureinterm_4 has a brilliant futureinterm_4 has a brilliant futureinterm_4 has a brilliant futureinterm_4 has a brilliant future
Name: Matt
interm_4's Tacoma Gallery
clean cage
http://youtu.be/9vtaEeuDvzU