View Poll Results: Favorite Truck to convert to Prerunner
Tacoma 85 80.19%
Colorado 1 0.94%
Ranger 6 5.66%
F-150 5 4.72%
Silverado 9 8.49%
Voters: 106. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-15-2012, 05:46 PM   #41
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
rcfreak201's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicks4x4LT View Post
have any pictures of your new bumper?
nah tomorrow
Quote:
Originally Posted by gacandido2010 View Post
hey gotta love tht taco
thanks man, its actually my truck
Old 01-15-2012, 07:00 PM   #42
ocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud of
Army: Infantry
ocherp's Tacoma Gallery
Tacoma hands down, the overall look is better with the fenders and bedsides and 35s.

Old 01-15-2012, 07:03 PM   #43
SSS
oneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: SSS
oneBIGroom's Tacoma Gallery
I know nothing about PreRunning, but the Tacomas look the best longtraveled (first gens overall)
Old 01-15-2012, 07:06 PM   #44
Redgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brent
Redgrom's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anteupp View Post
4x4 TTB bronco with a built 351w and linked in the rear. OJ bronco not that small B-II pos

Wow I really wish I had the $ to do that when I had my last Bronco!
Old 01-16-2012, 09:07 AM   #45
theghost is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheghost is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheghost is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheghost is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheghost is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheghost is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheghost is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheghost is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheghost is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheghost is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheghost is one of the sharper tools in the shed
theghost's Tacoma Gallery
The term "PreRunner" is used far too loosely around here if you ask me. But that being said, buy a Dual-Sport buggy and be done with it.

http://www.race-dezert.com/classifie...tails&id=12557
Old 01-16-2012, 09:32 AM   #46
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by theghost View Post
The term "PreRunner" is used far too loosely around here if you ask me. But that being said, buy a Dual-Sport buggy and be done with it.

http://www.race-dezert.com/classifie...tails&id=12557
well duh dude! most people here think a prerunner is the 2WD version of a 4WD tacoma
Old 01-16-2012, 11:06 PM   #47
Professionull
battlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
battlescars's Tacoma Gallery
I always thought a 6+ seater tube chassis suburban would be killer. Nice bulk head with a smooth link setup would kill it. Unfortunately by the time I do that there will be electronically controlled shocks set up where a bone stock vehicle can take on Barstow/Plaster City whoops like it was questionable.

But for now, def a Lexus 470 or QC Tundra.
Old 01-17-2012, 02:25 AM   #48
no one ever pays me in gum
blacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: caleb
blacksheff405's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by gacandido2010 View Post
haha i love my taco but its only a V6

and lookin at run 35s tires but ive only seen that on 1 taco and it was a 2nd gen
i run 38's although i might be dropping in size just because tires to expensive
Old 01-19-2012, 07:07 PM   #49
uscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: AMT3 kodiak 60T jayhawks
Name: coby
uscg2008's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicks4x4LT View Post
one of my personal favorites, SDHQ ecoboost raptor

i saw this a while back on there website, idk why ford doesnt make these from the factory...... i would def conscider a raptor more if it came in more engine choices. i have heard nothing but good things about the ecoboost
Old 01-19-2012, 07:17 PM   #50
ENHRider14 is on a distinguished road
Name: Eric
ENHRider14's Tacoma Gallery
I have been checking this thing out for a while on craigslist. Just buy it or something similar. seems like a good deal to me.

http://denver.craigslist.org/cto/2775039210.html
Old 01-19-2012, 07:25 PM   #51
Mega Member
Anteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
Anteupp's Tacoma Gallery
that exploder is NICE!! ttb still 4wd fully caged,on board air, fab work looks nice id check it out for sure.
Old 01-19-2012, 07:31 PM   #52
Yeah I have been seeing it on craigslist here in colorado, it has been for sale for a while and I think he really needs to sell it, problem is I don't know what I would do with it. But someone should snag it up.
Old 01-19-2012, 07:37 PM   #53
Mega Member
Anteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
Anteupp's Tacoma Gallery
drive the shit out of it!! plus its 4wd! dont you guys have high deserts in Co. ?
Old 01-19-2012, 07:41 PM   #54
Yeah haha I will think about it I already have my 2009 tacoma dbl cab and a cherokee on 35's. Something would have to go, plus I am only 21 and wouldn't have room to keep all of it. There are some places to use it but I am up in Wyoming for a little while for work and it would jsut sit just like the jeep does. But that thing has been for sale for a couple months now I am pretty sure someone could get it for 7000 possible less. Looks pretty nice.
Old 01-19-2012, 08:55 PM   #55
Cheeba Chief
Nicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
Nicks4x4LT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by uscg2008 View Post
i saw this a while back on there website, idk why ford doesnt make these from the factory...... i would def conscider a raptor more if it came in more engine choices. i have heard nothing but good things about the ecoboost
Yeah! It would be a smart thing for them to do.
Old 01-21-2012, 07:35 PM   #56
uscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: AMT3 kodiak 60T jayhawks
Name: coby
uscg2008's Tacoma Gallery
there are defineately loosing out
Old 01-21-2012, 10:23 PM   #57
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
There was a built up F100 that looked badass. Really anything looks good when built well. Glass on a stock truck is not cool.
Old 01-22-2012, 02:12 PM   #58
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
There was a built up F100 that looked badass. Really anything looks good when built well. Glass on a stock truck is not cool.
There is one of these local. Its sweet man.