DTFtacoma's 2006 Long Travel

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Long Travel Suspension

Notices

total chaos

Old 01-24-2012, 09:50 AM   #21
wstcstriderz has much to be proud ofwstcstriderz has much to be proud ofwstcstriderz has much to be proud ofwstcstriderz has much to be proud ofwstcstriderz has much to be proud ofwstcstriderz has much to be proud ofwstcstriderz has much to be proud ofwstcstriderz has much to be proud ofwstcstriderz has much to be proud ofwstcstriderz has much to be proud of

Name: jay
wstcstriderz's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah I found that there extended axles are the same....had to mask off and paint those after a Montana trip...wish I would have known at the time I would have had everything powdercoated
Old 01-25-2012, 08:21 AM   #22
bobbyhotpants has a brilliant futurebobbyhotpants has a brilliant futurebobbyhotpants has a brilliant futurebobbyhotpants has a brilliant futurebobbyhotpants has a brilliant futurebobbyhotpants has a brilliant futurebobbyhotpants has a brilliant futurebobbyhotpants has a brilliant futurebobbyhotpants has a brilliant futurebobbyhotpants has a brilliant futurebobbyhotpants has a brilliant future

Name: keith
bobbyhotpants's Tacoma Gallery
Wrap your axles in electric tape and pop off the two bolt uniball adapter and give a quick mist of paint, problem solved.

and Johnw what about all the rust on those burg spindles??

A little rust never hurt anything, and if you live were the roads get salted you're gonna get rust no matter what you do.

edit: or if you live by the beach....
Old 01-25-2012, 08:58 AM   #23
Banned
johnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: john
johnw's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to johnw Send a message via Yahoo to johnw
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbyhotpants View Post
Wrap your axles in electric tape and pop off the two bolt uniball adapter and give a quick mist of paint, problem solved.

and Johnw what about all the rust on those burg spindles??

A little rust never hurt anything, and if you live were the roads get salted you're gonna get rust no matter what you do.

edit: or if you live by the beach....
Well i am going to paint them and the spindles didn't start rusting till recently they are a couple years old. I live in the middle of fl and I don't really frequent the beach maybe 1 week out of the year and I wash the underbelly of my truck after every trip
Old 01-26-2012, 04:17 PM   #24
Banned
SoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
SoCaltaco65's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnw View Post
or powder coat them...?
passivation ftw