DTFtacoma's 2006 Long Travel

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Long Travel Suspension

Notices

McQueen fiberglass 05+ tacoma fenders

Old 01-23-2012, 01:03 PM   #1
Sabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: FN
Name: Kyle
Sabre's Tacoma Gallery
McQueen fiberglass 05+ tacoma fenders

I was browsing around kartek and noticed these fenders never heard of them or anything about them anyone here running them or seen them?

http://www.kartek.com/Product/Fiberglass/McQueen.html
Old 01-23-2012, 01:19 PM   #2
Sabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sabre's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmcqueen280 View Post
Tell us about the glass you made
Old 01-23-2012, 01:27 PM   #4

Sabre's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelo760 View Post
Nice find

To bad no pix installed

That's the first glass I seen black
Old 01-23-2012, 01:29 PM   #5
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabre View Post
Nice find

To bad no pix installed

That's the first glass I seen black
It looks like they had a pic if you scroll half way down but it only loaded half way . =/ . Maybe you can call them for the picture .
Old 01-23-2012, 02:58 PM   #6
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
lembowski's Tacoma Gallery
Called them, they are $420 a pair. $100 more than Glassworks right now on sale at $325.
Old 01-23-2012, 03:11 PM   #7

Sabre's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lembowski View Post
Called them, they are $420 a pair. $100 more than Glassworks right now on sale at $325.

damn pricey the haneman's are cheaper
Old 01-23-2012, 03:15 PM   #8
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
damn pricey the haneman's are cheaper
Cheaper than the Glassworks? How much are they?
Old 01-23-2012, 03:24 PM   #9

Sabre's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Cheaper than the Glassworks? How much are they?
175 each so 350

The 25 might be worth it to not get jerked around by the great customer service reputation glassworks has
Old 01-23-2012, 03:32 PM   #10

Sabre's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.hannemannfiberglass.com/c...457567&page=16
Old 01-23-2012, 04:04 PM   #11

Sabre's Tacoma Gallery
Just called hanneman and the guy said the Tacoma fenders are in stock ready for pickup!!
Old 01-23-2012, 04:09 PM   #12
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
I got my bedsides from hannemann, great guy, and he price matched glassworks.
Old 01-23-2012, 04:39 PM   #13
Rompin Around

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawke88 View Post
I got my bedsides from hannemann, great guy, and he price matched glassworks.
That's cool. I spoke to them last week to see if they could get me a picture of the front fenders on a 2nd gen but they didn't have any. Suprises me that you can make a fender for a truck and not have a picture of it on that truck.
Old 01-23-2012, 05:07 PM   #14

Sabre's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
That's cool. I spoke to them last week to see if they could get me a picture of the front fenders on a 2nd gen but they didn't have any. Suprises me that you can make a fender for a truck and not have a picture of it on that truck.
There fronts are on blackhawkee truck and ocherp they look really good
Old 01-23-2012, 05:10 PM   #15
ocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud of
Army: Infantry
ocherp's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Here's a pic for you.
Old 01-23-2012, 05:26 PM   #16
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
There fronts are on blackhawkee truck and ocherp they look really good
i have their bedsides, my front fenders are fiberjerks
Old 01-23-2012, 05:40 PM   #17
Rompin Around

ocherp how do you like them? The lines look really good.
Old 01-23-2012, 06:17 PM   #18

Sabre's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i have their bedsides, my front fenders are fiberjerks
I saw a thread u where selling hanneman front stuff
Old 01-23-2012, 06:23 PM   #19
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^

Quote:
I saw a thread u where selling hanneman front stuff
linky?
Old 01-23-2012, 06:39 PM   #20

Sabre's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
linky?
Lol idk it was ur front fenders and hood maybe I got it all mix up and saw hanneman hood