DTFtacoma's 2006 Long Travel

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Long Travel Suspension

Notices

Temporary Rear Suspension

Old 02-09-2012, 02:28 PM   #21
Señor member
Cr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Cr250jumper's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawke88 View Post
lmao yea and "what kind of lift is that?"

I just say spacer lift
Im gonna start saying that, or maybe tell them its a drop bracket lift (side note everytime I see DB lift I think "Douche Bag lift lol)
Old 02-09-2012, 02:28 PM   #22
your TW web developer!
rondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ronnie
rondog's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I have about given up on this concept. I hardly ever get bitches with my gnar gnar front end! Mostly just random dudes looking under my fenders. It's just annoying.
Old 02-09-2012, 02:30 PM   #23
Señor member
Cr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Cr250jumper's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtlachac08 View Post
Or
"Damn sick trophy truck bro"

Lol right? I feel like Arnold... "Its not a tumor..er.. I mean trophy truck"
Old 02-09-2012, 03:08 PM   #24
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I have about given up on this concept. I hardly ever get bitches with my gnar gnar front end! Mostly just random dudes looking under my fenders. It's just annoying.
OMG dude... that's soooo true.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cr250jumper View Post
Lol right? I feel like Arnold... "Its not a tumor..er.. I mean trophy truck"
Old 02-09-2012, 05:11 PM   #25
distinguished bongo truck art critic
Mxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Military Police Platoon Leader
Name: Chase
Mxpatriot's Tacoma Gallery
I wouldn't have any LT work done on a truck in Hawaii. Wait until you are back in CA and have access to some of the best fab shops in the world.
Old 02-09-2012, 09:06 PM   #26
anonymous7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanonymous7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanonymous7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanonymous7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanonymous7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanonymous7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanonymous7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanonymous7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanonymous7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanonymous7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanonymous7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Engineer
anonymous7's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mxpatriot View Post
I wouldn't have any LT work done on a truck in Hawaii. Wait until you are back in CA and have access to some of the best fab shops in the world.
This is likely what i will do, is just wait. however, i will buy the bed cage so i can do some fab work to it and just buy pieces until i can put it together.

So that's a definite buy.

I am a little concerned with how stiff my stock [and beyond 120k miles] suspension is feeling though. which is what initially brought this on.. heh..
Old 02-09-2012, 09:16 PM   #27
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by anonymous7 View Post
This is likely what i will do, is just wait. however, i will buy the bed cage so i can do some fab work to it and just buy pieces until i can put it together.

I am a little concerned with how stiff my stock [and beyond 120k miles] suspension is feeling though. which is what initially brought this on.. heh..
get an add a leaf or cheap leaf pack and get a cheap set of used 10" smooth bodies, get an adapter, and you're set
Old 02-10-2012, 09:18 AM   #28
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by anonymous7 View Post

the giant bedcage is nice but is way beyond over priced...FYI
Old 02-16-2012, 09:17 PM   #29
anonymous7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanonymous7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanonymous7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanonymous7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanonymous7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanonymous7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanonymous7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanonymous7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanonymous7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanonymous7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanonymous7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Engineer
anonymous7's Tacoma Gallery
So, i canned the long travel idea (for now)

And I picked up an FJ40. it was my original plan, just couldn't find one local. And then one came up on craigs list and i jumped on it.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/toy...-got-fj40.html