DTFtacoma's 2006 Long Travel

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Long Travel Suspension

Notices

McNeil Fiberglass?

Old 04-17-2012, 08:09 PM   #21
PELLEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedPELLEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedPELLEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedPELLEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedPELLEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedPELLEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedPELLEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedPELLEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedPELLEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedPELLEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedPELLEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed
PELLEY's Tacoma Gallery
There are three McNeils just so you guys know:

Perry McNeil - Perries Fab and Fiber (original McNeil), sells glass and does fab.

Chad McNeil - McNeil Offroad, sells glass and does fab.

Jason McNeil - Fiberwerx, sells glass and does fab as well.

Perry is the uncle of Chad and Jason. He has all the yellow rangers and a couple of sportrax. Chad had a dark blue class 7 ranger back in the day, still sells kits and glass, was not at the expo. His stuff is very very close to Perry's, both fab work and glass. Then I am sure most of you guys know Jason and the Fiberwerx stuff. They all have shops in mexico and I think most of the workers bounce between shops, that is why most of it looks the same. I know most of the family and the Fiberwerx guys well. Each of them have their goods and bads, no different than any other shops out there. They will all work with you to make sure you get good stuff as long as you are as respectful to them as you want them to be to you. I will say you will get further in person than with emails and phone calls, they are all nice guys.