DTFtacoma's 2006 Long Travel

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Long Travel Suspension

Notices

WTB glass fenders & bedsides

Old 04-15-2012, 07:06 PM   #61
StatutoryAPE has much to be proud ofStatutoryAPE has much to be proud ofStatutoryAPE has much to be proud ofStatutoryAPE has much to be proud ofStatutoryAPE has much to be proud ofStatutoryAPE has much to be proud ofStatutoryAPE has much to be proud ofStatutoryAPE has much to be proud ofStatutoryAPE has much to be proud of

Name: Joey
StatutoryAPE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nelson18matt View Post
that's exactly what mine look like. i just did some little measuring, drew some lines with a sharpie, and cut... did it with more than a few beers in my belly. just go slow and take your time you'll be good.

matt, u always got beers in yer belly
Old 04-15-2012, 07:32 PM   #62
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by StatutoryAPE View Post
matt, u always got beers in yer belly
hahaha... yeah, that's true
Old 04-16-2012, 10:30 AM   #63
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
if my shits painted and i cut them like that it will flake right?
Old 04-17-2012, 05:59 PM   #64
StatutoryAPE has much to be proud ofStatutoryAPE has much to be proud ofStatutoryAPE has much to be proud ofStatutoryAPE has much to be proud ofStatutoryAPE has much to be proud ofStatutoryAPE has much to be proud ofStatutoryAPE has much to be proud ofStatutoryAPE has much to be proud ofStatutoryAPE has much to be proud of

i would think so, but im no paint expert
Old 04-17-2012, 08:48 PM   #65
Señor member
Cr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Cr250jumper's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 97yota4wd View Post
if my shits painted and i cut them like that it will flake right?
Yes. It will at least be white at the bottom edge, but isnt your paint chipped anyway?
Old 04-18-2012, 04:01 PM   #66

JD, eric

u guys busy this sunday?
Old 04-22-2012, 09:50 PM   #67

fenders are on. i'll get pics up in a few days, even tho everyone knows what a tacoma looks like with glass fenders.
Old 04-24-2012, 05:01 PM   #69

the install was not hard at all. there are a few spots that could use some more sanding and some other spots that didn't line up perfectly but that was expected. Those imperfections can only been seen if i point them out though otherwise most ppl wouldn't notice them. Overall im very happy with em. Im glad the backspacing on my rims was enough to keep my tires almost in line with the fenders. my tires still stick out past them by about 1/2 and inch.

this sunday the bedsides will go on, then i'll save up to have them painted!
Old 04-24-2012, 06:00 PM   #70
Supermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Landon
Supermoto's Tacoma Gallery
Looks great! Good call on painting them, I got made fun of because had mine painted and my truck was white but I like them to look perfect. Even put my badges back on the glass ha
Old 04-24-2012, 06:24 PM   #71
Señor member
Cr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Cr250jumper's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good, you should come here Sunday though

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/ari...28-4-29-a.html
Old 04-24-2012, 09:52 PM   #72

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supermoto View Post
Looks great! Good call on painting them, I got made fun of because had mine painted and my truck was white but I like them to look perfect. Even put my badges back on the glass ha
ya id like to put the trd decals back on the bedsides once they r painted.
Old 04-25-2012, 04:13 PM   #73

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cr250jumper View Post
Looks good, you should come here Sunday though

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/ari...28-4-29-a.html
well it looks like eric signed up for it, if he goes then i won't be doing the bedsides.
Old 05-06-2012, 08:32 PM   #74
Tycoma is on a distinguished road
Air Force: Mother F-In Crew Chief
Name: TY
Tycoma's Tacoma Gallery
anyone in tucson want to help install some glasswork fronts on my 06? I have plenty of beer
Old 05-06-2012, 08:36 PM   #75
Whyareyoureadingthis?
VirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam I am, green eggs and ham
VirginiaBound's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good! I didn't like my fenders with my stock 99 bumper so I performed some "mods" to it. Weight reduction for extra horsepower.

Old 05-06-2012, 08:54 PM   #76

damn bro your fenders look huge!
Old 05-06-2012, 08:56 PM   #77
Whyareyoureadingthis?
VirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Old 05-06-2012, 08:57 PM   #78
Whyareyoureadingthis?

I'll be long travel before the year is over with, I wanted something bigger than 3.5.

Even now it fills out well.