DTFtacoma's 2006 Long Travel

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Long Travel Suspension

Notices

Allpro rear springs

Old 03-05-2012, 11:28 AM   #1
Going nowhere as fast as possible
imtwistd is one of the sharper tools in the shedimtwistd is one of the sharper tools in the shedimtwistd is one of the sharper tools in the shedimtwistd is one of the sharper tools in the shedimtwistd is one of the sharper tools in the shedimtwistd is one of the sharper tools in the shedimtwistd is one of the sharper tools in the shedimtwistd is one of the sharper tools in the shedimtwistd is one of the sharper tools in the shedimtwistd is one of the sharper tools in the shedimtwistd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: I forgot
imtwistd's Tacoma Gallery
Allpro rear springs

I need some info from those who have the Allpro rear springs in their 2nd gen tacos. I have the expo springs in my truck but after having them for 5 months I cant stand them anymore. I want to replace them with the allpro standard duty springs but I would like to know how your trucks ride without any weight in the bed, because i dont run any weight in my bed. So any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanx
Old 03-05-2012, 01:23 PM   #2
Señor member
Cr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Cr250jumper's Tacoma Gallery
Wrong section
Old 03-06-2012, 01:03 AM   #3
Sublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
Well, he is LT up front lol...got the sleeper look going! The standards are better for no weight! The expos were made for 300-500lbs in the bed!
Old 03-06-2012, 07:56 AM   #4
Señor member
Cr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Cr250jumper's Tacoma Gallery
True, but more people in the normal suspension threads actually use these springs and can provide more input
Old 03-20-2012, 04:01 PM   #5
zeropresence is one of the sharper tools in the shedzeropresence is one of the sharper tools in the shedzeropresence is one of the sharper tools in the shedzeropresence is one of the sharper tools in the shedzeropresence is one of the sharper tools in the shedzeropresence is one of the sharper tools in the shedzeropresence is one of the sharper tools in the shedzeropresence is one of the sharper tools in the shedzeropresence is one of the sharper tools in the shedzeropresence is one of the sharper tools in the shedzeropresence is one of the sharper tools in the shed

zeropresence's Tacoma Gallery
Did you used to run weight in the bed? If not why did you get the expos?