DTFtacoma's 2006 Long Travel

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Long Travel Suspension

Notices

= => 2nd Gen. Total Chaos w/KING 2.5x8" Issue! Will it Work? <= =

Old 03-18-2012, 10:32 PM   #41
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobber Bill View Post
So what's the big deal here? Isn't it all for show anyway?

Cause you know me enough to say something Newb. Relax Bill or Will, Quan or Chang. Whatever you call yourself.. . . How will it be for show? Answer me that one. . . I use my truck just fine and I could've sworn you got left behind and lost sight of camp. Check yourself first before you make a foolish comment and get Tim McGraw on me..

Country Hill Billy Yellow. . .

P-S. I still needs those reverse LED lights from you.
Old 03-19-2012, 09:01 AM   #42
Bobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Bobber Bill's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAD View Post

Cause you know me enough to say something Newb. Relax Bill or Will, Quan or Chang. Whatever you call yourself.. . . How will it be for show? Answer me that one. . . I use my truck just fine and I could've sworn you got left behind and lost sight of camp. Check yourself first before you make a foolish comment and get Tim McGraw on me..

Country Hill Billy Yellow. . .

P-S. I still needs those reverse LED lights from you.
I don't think it's me that needs to do the relaxing here, and enough with the racist references already there Clint Eastwood... Last time I checked, you weren't White Protestant yourself.

Besides, it was a joke. I just happened to be the first one to say it.. this time.

And don't worry about me going Tim McGraw on your ass, cause it'll be Johnny Cash if it happens
Old 03-19-2012, 09:06 AM   #43
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
Old 03-19-2012, 10:18 AM   #44
ɔoɯq
BMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paden
BMOC's Tacoma Gallery
lol
Old 03-19-2012, 10:23 AM   #45
Dezert Toy Fabrication
DTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
DTFtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Ray just run the the TC coil hats and be done with it. I can't image them getting in the way unless your resi comes out if the top of the shock lol Tell your "fab guy" make it work or just make custom coil hats. Really this is some basic shit
Old 03-19-2012, 10:29 AM   #46
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ Thanks man. I'm going to have Kenny look into that and I think I'll be getting the Shock Hoops done at the same time. Still going to wait on the word from Marco and TC.

Quote:
I don't think it's me that needs to do the relaxing here, and enough with the racist references already there Clint Eastwood... Last time I checked, you weren't White Protestant yourself.

Besides, it was a joke. I just happened to be the first one to say it.. this time.

And don't worry about me going Tim McGraw on your ass, cause it'll be Johnny Cash if it happens

See the smile face? See where I said I need the reverse lights from you. I know you're joking and so am I. I'm just a once in a while RACIST. Its ok. Because I admitted it. thats ok right? Its like when someone admits their a crack head. They can continue using right? Its when you deny it. I'll have DIM SUM waiting for you with a I'm Sorry Card next time I see u.

Come over here, you need a HUG! I'm here to give you one. I prefer Tim McGraw over Johnny Cash though. . .

Hi Will. . . .
Old 03-19-2012, 10:38 AM   #47
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:

Quote:
^ Thanks man. I'm going to have Kenny look into that and I think I'll be getting the Shock Hoops done at the same time. Still going to wait on the word from Marco and TC.

See the smile face? See where I said I need the reverse lights from you. I know you're joking and so am I. I'm just a once in a while RACIST. Its ok. Because I admitted it. thats ok right? Its like when someone admits their a crack head. They can continue using right? Its when you deny it. I'll have DIM SUM waiting for you with a I'm Sorry Card next time I see u.

Come over here, you need a HUG! I'm here to give you one. I prefer Tim McGraw over Johnny Cash though. . .

Hi Will. . . .
Hey Ray and Bill, what flavor oxygen do you guys like? Strawberry? Boba? Taro? Let me know so I know what kind of oxygen to get you guys cuz you're still BREATHING MY DUST
Old 03-19-2012, 10:54 AM   #48

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawke88 View Post
Hey Ray and Bill, what flavor oxygen do you guys like? Strawberry? Boba? Taro? Let me know so I know what kind of oxygen to get you guys cuz you're still BREATHING MY DUST

LMAO. I still need to hit up my FIRESTONE to get my alignment done. Lifetime FTMFW! Fuck that shit. I ain't chasing you no more. Straight had my truck crying and I starting bucking all over the place like Warhorse and shit. You win that battle. You sir, drive like a mad man. Look at the picture of your SIG that I took! No regard for human life!

I like Dim Sum flavor please. Bill likes SKOAL Chew flavored with a Taylor Swift song in the back round.
Old 03-19-2012, 10:55 AM   #49
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^

Quote:

LMAO. I still need to hit up my FIRESTONE to get my alignment done. Lifetime FTMFW! Fuck that shit. I ain't chasing you no more. Straight had my truck crying and I starting bucking all over the place like Warhorse and shit. You win that battle. You sir, drive like a mad man.

I like Dim Sum flavor please. Bill likes SKOAL Chew flavored with a Taylor Swift song in the back round.
Ok so chicken feet and shrimp flavor for you, and unbathed juicy country pussy flavor for Bill. Got it.
Old 03-19-2012, 10:57 AM   #50

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Ok so chicken feet and shrimp flavor for you, and unbathed juicy country pussy flavor for Bill. Got it.

Why you make fun? You know both our moms are going to cook us Steamed BBQ Chicken feet and Pork Blood for dinner tonight anways.
Old 03-19-2012, 10:59 AM   #51
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^

Quote:

Why you make fun? You know both our moms are going to cook us Steamed BBQ Chicken feet and Pork Blood for dinner tonight anways.
what is it, a holiday? Chicken feet and pork blood is a delicacy and a treat. Stewed cabbage and tree fungus tonight, with rice
Old 03-19-2012, 11:00 AM   #52
FixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
FixedTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
what is it, a holiday? Chicken feet and pork blood is a delicacy and a treat. Stewed cabbage and tree fungus tonight, with rice
lol you guys are so off topic.
Old 03-19-2012, 11:04 AM   #53

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ Waiting for an answer Will. So we're entertaining ourselves. Hay Will, how do you make those SOBA noodles so good? and your Ramen broth is amazing.

Quote:
Hmmm, you read my mind. Garlic ground chili please with MSG soy sauce from the tears of a neglected Chinese girl that was given up for a bag of rice due to not being a boy. Thats why I don't support KIKOMAN anymore.
Old 03-19-2012, 11:11 AM   #54
FixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

We should make a new thread in the Socal section and name it "RAD BS" hahah.
Old 03-19-2012, 11:14 AM   #55

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ Naw. Don't blame me as everyone plays a hand in it as well. . .

Please Will. . . .

Old 03-19-2012, 11:16 AM   #56
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
rcfreak201's Tacoma Gallery

Ray just get some pro comp coilovers, i heard they are better than king anyways
Old 03-19-2012, 11:19 AM   #57

Quote:
^ Naw. Don't blame me as everyone plays a hand in it as well. . .

Please Will. . . .

We should plan a Dim sum meet.
Old 03-19-2012, 11:22 AM   #58

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
I'm down. I know Aarons family is down as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcfreak201 View Post

Ray just get some pro comp coilovers, i heard they are better than king anyways

Actually thats not true. Kings actually makes PRO COMP coilovers and uses the same material and craftsman ship. They just hide the looks by redesigning the exterior of the coilovers. Yes, they may look different, but I assure you. They run, feel, and handle like KINGS.

Check out KING custom 3" spacers and rear blocks as well. Made in China but sold In the USA. So thats still made in the USA. They make them in all cool anodized colors as well. They don't stamp KING on it but they make it. Don't do your own research as I did it for you.

Thank you and you're welcome. I'm here to share knowledge and I can't be held on the information stated above.
Old 03-19-2012, 12:35 PM   #59
Bobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shed
I hate Asian Tacoma drivers...
Old 03-19-2012, 12:56 PM   #60
Quote:
Bill likes SKOAL Chew flavored with a Taylor Swift song in the back round.
Hey you leave Taylor outta this