DTFtacoma's 2006 Long Travel

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Long Travel Suspension

Notices

= => 2nd Gen. Total Chaos w/KING 2.5x8" Issue! Will it Work? <= =

Old 03-19-2012, 02:02 PM   #61
Dezert Toy Fabrication
DTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
DTFtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobber Bill View Post
I hate Asian Tacoma drivers...
Old 03-19-2012, 02:54 PM   #62
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
lembowski's Tacoma Gallery
Old 03-19-2012, 03:00 PM   #63
Banned
SoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
SoCaltaco65's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelo760 View Post
You'll get it worked . No rush the desert isn't going anywhere .
HAVENT YOU HEARD? The treehuggers are taking over....
Old 03-19-2012, 04:13 PM   #64
Bobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Bobber Bill's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lembowski View Post
About that... MORE PICS!
Old 03-19-2012, 04:33 PM   #65
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lembowski View Post

Just got off the phone w/MARCO from DownSouth and I'm set. Going to get the KINGS with the Custom Plate and be done with it.

Thanks to everyone with Valuable input, entertainment on B.S, and posting pictures.

Alls set and alls good. . .
Old 03-19-2012, 05:00 PM   #66
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
ok Ray have fun, now back to the BS. Pho vs Ramen vs Pad Thai vs Chinese Beef Noodle Soup. Rank:
Old 03-19-2012, 05:16 PM   #67
Bobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Bobber Bill's Tacoma Gallery
1. Chinese Beef Noodle Soup
2. Ramen
3. Pad Thai
4. Pho
Old 03-19-2012, 05:20 PM   #68
The Mad Scientist
jberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
jberry813's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAD View Post

Just got off the phone w/MARCO from DownSouth and I'm set. Going to get the KINGS with the Custom Plate and be done with it.

Thanks to everyone with Valuable input, entertainment on B.S, and posting pictures.

Alls set and alls good. . .
So what are u doing with the TC plates
Old 03-19-2012, 08:25 PM   #69
Professionull
battlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
battlescars's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAD View Post

I hear you man. We all have our opinions and I've loved my KINGS so far and will continue to run them. I've had others and KINGS have always been my brand choice.
I don't want to discourage you from running them, I'm just saying from general experience that I've put a lot of offroad miles on them and the seals just can't handle my abuse.
Old 03-19-2012, 09:56 PM   #70
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ I will run my truck but I doubt I'd beat it as hard as you do. Maybe thats why KINGS have treated me very well.

So in your personal opinion. Please share your rankings in Shocks.
Old 03-19-2012, 10:00 PM   #71

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawke88 View Post
ok Ray have fun, now back to the BS. Pho vs Ramen vs Pad Thai vs Chinese Beef Noodle Soup. Rank:
1. Chinese Spicy Beef Broth Egg Noodle Stew Soup (Dai Ho, Temple City) Fucking Amazing! Only open 3.5 hrs each day!
2. Spicy Pak Kee Mao Beef & Shrimp (Pad Thai is OVERated!) Best = CHA BA THAI, Portland,Or. I've tired every Thai place in the Socal area that states theyre good. Naw.
3. PHO w/Beef w/Tripe (Add Spicy) Golden Deli, Alhambra,Ca

4. Ramen w/Egg
Santouka Ramen, West L.A - Hands down best RAMEN if you're into it.
Old 03-19-2012, 10:02 PM   #72

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jberry813 View Post
So what are u doing with the TC plates

Amazing Paper Weight! Maybe use them to prop my iMAC up. Its endless. . .
Old 03-19-2012, 10:13 PM   #73
jtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jeremy
jtlachac08's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ktmrider View Post
heres what the 2nd gen king top plates look like on my truck

Same here.

And my lowers.

Anyone know, since I'm not 4wd if i could run a smaller lower eyelet for any benefit to the shock use? I've never cycled the front without the spring to know for sure but I've got it strapped and have felt the tire hit the inner fender plenty enough. Anyone have another pic of a TC 2wd with kings to compare....?
Old 03-19-2012, 10:14 PM   #74
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
rcfreak201's Tacoma Gallery
^gusset your spindles mang
Old 03-19-2012, 10:21 PM   #75
jtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jeremy
jtlachac08's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcfreak201 View Post
^gusset your spindles mang
Lol they're in the garage ready to swap out whenever I get time
Old 03-19-2012, 10:35 PM   #76

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
imma have TC spindles with this kit. Excited!