DTFtacoma's 2006 Long Travel

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Long Travel Suspension

Notices

Engage LT

Old 04-22-2012, 08:36 PM   #361
U MAD? OH U MAD
RJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RJ
RJALLDAY702's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluetaco80 View Post
Ya most likely ill be down
That's what i like to hear

Sucks i missed you sat! You were off being with those DR guys
Old 04-22-2012, 08:39 PM   #362
bluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
bluetaco80's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJALLDAY702 View Post

Me and arron were with engage for most of the day and bryan was juat camped by the dr guys
Old 04-22-2012, 08:46 PM   #363
bluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
bluetaco80's Tacoma Gallery
Ok this is for the op..all the shit talkers aside engage has never failed me only stock shit which is to be expected when you truck almost sees more dirt then pavement and ive had great customer service with them fixed my truck right away and gave me first priority over the other trucks getting built..hass and jerry and all the engage crew are awesome guys..ive wheeled with alot of engage trucks with the setup im running and better and let me just say they wheel harddd and ive never seen the kit fail neither has mine
Old 04-22-2012, 08:51 PM   #364
desert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryan Blagg
desert guy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supermoto View Post
Nice man, who were you racing with?
in the white F-150 from 04-06. Then also Me and my best friend Court raced the red I-beam ranger late 2006-2008. Tyler Fain was in a bunch of those races too.
I remember Mike Clark built some of that toyota. He did incredible work!
Old 04-22-2012, 08:59 PM   #365
Supermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Landon
Supermoto's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by desert guy View Post
Sick Nicks Fab in the white F-150 from 04-06. Then also Me and my best friend Court raced the red I-beam ranger late 2006-2008. Tyler Fain was in a bunch of those races too.
I remember Mike Clark built some of that toyota. He did incredible work!
Yeah I remember that truck the silver single cab right? Truck was nice! I remember battling it out with him on Barstow course B in 05! Good times! And yeah mike built a lot on that truck. I used to own a fab shop with mike
Old 04-22-2012, 09:28 PM   #366
desert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryan Blagg
desert guy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supermoto View Post
Yeah I remember that truck the silver single cab right? Truck was nice! I remember battling it out with him on Barstow course B in 05! Good times! And yeah mike built a lot on that truck. I used to own a fab shop with mike
right on
Old 04-22-2012, 09:35 PM   #367
Supermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by desert guy View Post
Heres a pic of us racing the F-150.
I totally remember battling in 2005 with you guys at Barstow!! Small world, I was riding co-pilot in Nicks truck that race
whatever happened to Mike?

[IMG][/IMG]
Yep that's it! Crazy small world!
Not sure what mike's up to now.

On a side note all this old MDR talk made me remember welding up the plow's engine cage with the welder in my tundra before the night race in 07. Stupid stock Tacoma frame ripped! Remember that jerry?
Old 04-24-2012, 11:40 AM   #368
TacoVerde is a glorious beacon of lightTacoVerde is a glorious beacon of lightTacoVerde is a glorious beacon of lightTacoVerde is a glorious beacon of lightTacoVerde is a glorious beacon of lightTacoVerde is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Sean
TacoVerde's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by res4cue View Post
I have a serious question for the LT guys. With all the money some of you spend, why don't you link the rear?
I'd need more money to do that haha, i want to keep as much of my bed as possible and i only have a 4 cylinder not to mention i'd kill myself
Old 04-24-2012, 11:48 AM   #369
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
:rjallday::rjallday::rjallday::rjallday::rjallday: :rjallday::rjallday:
Old 04-24-2012, 12:02 PM   #370
Trifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Trifenix's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoVerde View Post
I'd need more money to do that haha, i want to keep as much of my bed as possible and i only have a 4 cylinder not to mention i'd kill myself
We all need money trees!
Old 04-24-2012, 01:52 PM   #371
GFO DMC LBR
dirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: adam
dirty dangler's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Old 04-29-2012, 06:07 PM   #372
roberts white lightning is one of the sharper tools in the shedroberts white lightning is one of the sharper tools in the shedroberts white lightning is one of the sharper tools in the shedroberts white lightning is one of the sharper tools in the shedroberts white lightning is one of the sharper tools in the shedroberts white lightning is one of the sharper tools in the shedroberts white lightning is one of the sharper tools in the shedroberts white lightning is one of the sharper tools in the shedroberts white lightning is one of the sharper tools in the shedroberts white lightning is one of the sharper tools in the shedroberts white lightning is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: lcpl delta co
Name: robert
roberts white lightning's Tacoma Gallery
Even though ive only gone out a few times, 90% of the LT trucks ive wheeled with had engage kits on them. I have never seen a engage kit break or malfunction. stock stuff yes but engage parts no. and trust me, ive seen the kits used. Hassim is a good guy and with my current situation he is helping me out, wich is why i will have a full engage LT'd truck by this time next year (thank you afghan). i say fuck the haters and run what you want and feel safe wheeling with!!!
Old 07-26-2013, 12:10 AM   #373
calixto25 is on a distinguished road
calixto25's Tacoma Gallery
Does anyone know if you can use Camburg"s spindles with the Engage Long travel kit i want to purchase the LT on black friday this year but only if I can keep my Camburg spindles. I don't want to have to buy new ones.
Old 07-26-2013, 01:01 AM   #374
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
rcfreak201's Tacoma Gallery
^Buy a camburg kit, problem solved! Most vendors will give you a discount too.

Buut yeah this guy did it:
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...ees-build.html
Old 07-26-2013, 11:18 AM   #375
calixto25 is on a distinguished road
calixto25's Tacoma Gallery
Lol yeah the CAMBURG kit is twice as much for the same quality of work. I think it's just a name thing that camburg sells their stuff for so much.
Old 07-26-2013, 02:44 PM   #376

Quote:
Originally Posted by calixto25 View Post
Lol yeah the CAMBURG kit is twice as much for the same quality of work. I think it's just a name thing that camburg sells their stuff for so much.
Same quality of work?? hahahahahahahahahahaha
Old 07-26-2013, 02:51 PM   #377
The Mad Scientist
jberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
jberry813's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by calixto25 View Post
Old 07-26-2013, 03:14 PM   #378
once flirted with danger, danger got clingy
magikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: greg
magikbean562's Tacoma Gallery
if its just a name, go ahead and buy a zzr kit or a batch racing kit.
Old 07-26-2013, 03:40 PM   #379
U MAD? OH U MAD
RJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RJ
RJALLDAY702's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by magikbean562 View Post
if its just a name, go ahead and buy a zzr kit or a batch racing kit.
DTFanthony loved his batch kit..
Old 07-26-2013, 04:20 PM   #380
once flirted with danger, danger got clingy
magikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: greg
magikbean562's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
DTFanthony loved his batch kit..
did he now?

Then I got in conntact with a fucking scumbag named Nate Batchlder don't give this clown I minute of your time he's a worthless bastard. He promised a LT kit for 1400 what I got was a assbackwards bump-steer kit.

and to top it off he was 6 months late
I drove on that disaster for a few months till I decided I had enough
So I tore it down in my driveway and started from scratch. No stock arms for comparison literally all from scratch.