DTFtacoma's 2006 Long Travel

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Long Travel Suspension

Notices

Engage LT

Old 03-26-2012, 03:50 PM   #41
Señor member
Cr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Cr250jumper's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RecklessTaco View Post
Really? how funny is it! ARe you there? do you see how i drive my truck! when i say that i beat the shit outta it! I do! Im pretty sure that there are a few people that will vouch for it! And if i had the Burg kit i would still be doing the same thing smart guy! full lobg travel trucks right next to me doing 65-70 over whoops and im doing the same thing, but yeah , its FUNNY. Come on down and lets go out to the dez so you can see for your self,until then keep it to yourself unless you are there and know what you are talking about! i mean seriously.. Try i beat it so fucking hard that i broke two leafs in the rear this last weekend out , but, no its impossible to beat the shit outta it right!
Except you didnt say you beat your truck, you said you beat your kit. What I said is if you have stock rear (even breaking leafs) your front LT should be taking it with no problem, not beating the shit out of it
Old 03-26-2012, 03:51 PM   #42
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJALLDAY702 View Post
x2.. Ive kept up with LT's with my MT..

but i think its just the driver, when im behind the wheel im bat shit crazy. i could only imagine me behind the wheel with full lt front and rear.
i already dont let off so i guess i wont go much faster, but it will be smoother and my rear end wont be bucking 4ft in the air every min or so. it still does it even with all that weight hanging off the rear
Old 03-26-2012, 03:51 PM   #43
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cr250jumper View Post
Except you didnt say you beat your truck, you said you beat your kit. What I said is if you have stock rear (even breaking leafs) your front LT should be taking it with no problem, not beating the shit out of it

okay thats better, i agree with that statement when it comes to MOST people.
Old 03-26-2012, 03:55 PM   #44
Supermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Landon
Supermoto's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 97yota4wd View Post
okay thats better, i agree with that statement when it comes to MOST people.
Im sorry i totally disagree. No matter who is driving you could never push a kit anywhere near its full potential with a stock rear end.
Old 03-26-2012, 03:56 PM   #45
Ainokea
RecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
RecklessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cr250jumper View Post
Yes you are right there! and know it doesnt take a beating in the front it takes it all like a caddy! Ok , so i beat the shit outta my rear, Is that better
Old 03-26-2012, 03:57 PM   #46
U MAD? OH U MAD
RJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RJ
RJALLDAY702's Tacoma Gallery
Old 03-26-2012, 03:57 PM   #47
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supermoto View Post
Im sorry i totally disagree. No matter who is driving you could never push a kit anywhere near its full potential with a stock rear end.
you have more experience so your probably right, im just saying i have pushed my truck faster through bigger whoops with a stock rear end than anyone i have seen with full front and rear LT thats not actually racing.

i havent ridden in my truck yet with rear stock and front completely done yet either though

keep in mind i have 2 full size red grabbers hanging off my ass end with alot of other weight so it really helps keep my rear end down and made it 10x smoother.
Old 03-26-2012, 03:58 PM   #48
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
I can only imagine how it feels going 60 mph through whoops with a stock rear . 25 mph is brutal .
Old 03-26-2012, 03:58 PM   #49
Ainokea
RecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supermoto View Post
And that is the truth! There is a lot that i still cant do cause my rear isnt done yet! But soon enough!
Old 03-26-2012, 03:58 PM   #50
U MAD? OH U MAD
RJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelo760 View Post
I can only imagine how it feels going 60 mph through whoops with a stock rear . 25 mph is brutal .
its OUCH
Old 03-26-2012, 03:59 PM   #51
Ainokea

Quote:
You really dont feel much! but the passengers feel it all! but for the most part the truck just tops the whoops at that speed
Old 03-26-2012, 04:00 PM   #52
Banned
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJALLDAY702 View Post
its OUCH

if you go faster its smoother.

25-40 in big whoops suck major fat ones
60+ in big whoops is golden. the whoops can suck a weiner as long as your over 60 and praying nothing will break.
Old 03-26-2012, 04:00 PM   #54
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 661prerunner View Post
I have Dirt Logic which are okay (pic of rear)

And i have a 2wd and I want to run 33s and engage has spindles for the research Ive done still have more to do though

But RecklessTaco Sold me on Engage

Dont listen to the guys that rep the big names. Those big name companys dont race on there kits they sell to the public. but Engage does and its been proven time and time again. There kits are not what keeps them from winning at races its been rearends, driveshafts, rear axel issues , but not there kit failing them. All issues have been resolved with the lower control arms. and i beat the shit outta my kit. All those guys that rock camburg and total Chaos, just like them cause they have a big name and sell a lot of product. I believe in supporting the small shop Fabricators
Old 03-26-2012, 04:01 PM   #55
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by RecklessTaco View Post
You really dont feel much! but the passengers feel it all! but for the most part the truck just tops the whoops at that speed

exactly! i dont feel much i think its pretty smooth actually as long as your going fast, but i also know when im gonna hit hard so i tense up and take it, the passengers dont haha.

yep mine tops them too when im mob
Old 03-26-2012, 04:02 PM   #56
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 97yota4wd View Post
if you go faster its smoother.

25-40 in big whoops suck major fat ones
60+ in big whoops is golden. the whoops can suck a weiner as long as your over 60 and praying nothing will break.
Yeah I suppose . I can see it better for your body but the frame has to be screaming if it could talk .
Old 03-26-2012, 04:05 PM   #59
Toyota Its Like A Jeep Thing Only Better
Socalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Socalrunner's Tacoma Gallery
I tried taking whoops at speed this weekend. Didn't work out to well. Rearend can't do it
Old 03-26-2012, 04:07 PM   #60
U MAD? OH U MAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socalrunner View Post
I tried taking whoops at speed this weekend. Didn't work out to well. Rearend can't do it
No invite?! WTF dawg?!?!