DTFtacoma's 2006 Long Travel

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Long Travel Suspension

Notices

Anyone know of any good military discounts for LT kits?

Old 03-27-2012, 05:26 PM   #1
My other ride is a CH-47F
COOPALOOP is on a distinguished road

Army: CH-47 Flight Engineer
COOPALOOP's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone know of any good military discounts for LT kits?

I'm deployed to Afghanistan again, lol, and I'm trying to piece together parts here and there to LT my entire truck when I get home. I am stationed in NC so i will be doing the work myself....If anyone knows of any good hookups I'd greatly appreciate their 2 cents...Thanks
Old 03-27-2012, 05:59 PM   #2
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
have you tried calling anywhere yet? camburg? they offer tw memebrs 10% off
Old 03-27-2012, 06:12 PM   #3

haven't called anyone yet...but I plan on calling Total Chaos and ORW to see what they can offer. Thanks for the tip on the Engage discount. I'll hit them up too
Old 03-27-2012, 06:39 PM   #4
distinguished bongo truck art critic
Mxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Military Police Platoon Leader
Name: Chase
Mxpatriot's Tacoma Gallery
All Pro took really good care of me on parts and labor on my LT; but I was a previous repeat customer as well.
Old 03-27-2012, 07:35 PM   #5
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
i'm pretty sure outlaw off road has a mil discount... but like eric said, camburg (not engage) offers a TW member 10% discount
Old 03-27-2012, 08:57 PM   #6
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
amaes's Tacoma Gallery
sdhq offers a little one I think
Old 04-11-2012, 01:03 PM   #7
Tycoma is on a distinguished road
Air Force: Mother F-In Crew Chief
Name: TY
Tycoma's Tacoma Gallery
SDHQ does offer a discount got my ICONs for my 99 4x4 from them for cheap, just ordered my LT for my 06 from Scott at Camburg 15 percent discount. Glassworks also gave me a huge discount.
Old 04-11-2012, 04:20 PM   #8
Señor member
Cr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Cr250jumper's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 97yota4wd View Post
have you tried calling anywhere yet? camburg? they offer tw memebrs 10% off
Quote:
Originally Posted by COOPALOOP View Post
haven't called anyone yet...but I plan on calling Total Chaos and ORW to see what they can offer. Thanks for the tip on the Engage discount. I'll hit them up too
Old 04-19-2012, 01:23 PM   #9
Cuz Stock Sucks!
SDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SDHQ OFFROAD's Tacoma Gallery
Don't know how I missed this, we offer a good discount for our military friends. Give us a shout anytime and thank you for your service!
Old 04-19-2012, 01:27 PM   #10
dusman is on a distinguished road

Air Force:
dusman's Tacoma Gallery
Thank you for your service to our country
Old 07-03-2012, 07:12 PM   #11

Hey thanks everyone for the replies! This is my first time logging in months. Got pretty busy out here....But it is getting close to that time where I will be coming home so I will be piecing the kit together very soon! I will keep everyone posted on what i end up going with!
Old 07-03-2012, 07:16 PM   #12
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Hey thanks everyone for the replies! This is my first time logging in months. Got pretty busy out here....But it is getting close to that time where I will be coming home so I will be piecing the kit together very soon! I will keep everyone posted on what i end up going with!
stay safe brother... you're almost there. be sure to show haji a good time on the 4th of july!

thanks for serving buddy!!! keep us posted on the build one you get back state side
Old 07-03-2012, 07:30 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDHQ OFFROAD View Post
Don't know how I missed this, we offer a good discount for our military friends. Give us a shout anytime and thank you for your service!
Thanks for the reply! PM sent!
Old 07-03-2012, 07:33 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelson18matt View Post
stay safe brother... you're almost there. be sure to show haji a good time on the 4th of july!

thanks for serving buddy!!! keep us posted on the build one you get back state side
lol, i won't be able to show them a good time but the dude's we fly in to their village sure will! haha
Thanks for your service as well!
Old 07-03-2012, 07:35 PM   #15

Quote:
lol, i won't be able to show them a good time but the dude's we fly in to their village sure will! haha
Thanks for your service as well!
aw come on! i see your avatar...

the gunners on my bird showed haji some love. i sure as shit did too
Old 07-03-2012, 07:39 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelson18matt View Post
aw come on! i see your avatar...

the gunners on my bird showed haji some love. i sure as shit did too
haha yeah they show their love to us all the time, but the ROE is soo jacked up that unless we are being shot out of the sky we gotta drive on and call in apaches to do the deed.
Old 07-03-2012, 07:48 PM   #17

Quote:
haha yeah they show their love to us all the time, but the ROE is soo jacked up that unless we are being shot out of the sky we gotta drive on and call in apaches to do the deed.
yup yup. sounds like all in normal over there.

again, stay safe and thanks for serving
Old 07-04-2012, 07:17 PM   #18
AmeriMotor is a splendid one to beholdAmeriMotor is a splendid one to beholdAmeriMotor is a splendid one to beholdAmeriMotor is a splendid one to beholdAmeriMotor is a splendid one to beholdAmeriMotor is a splendid one to beholdAmeriMotor is a splendid one to beholdAmeriMotor is a splendid one to behold

Firefighter:
Name: American Motorsports
AmeriMotor's Tacoma Gallery
American Motorsports Offers 15% off to military personel. We appericate all that you guys do for us and its our way of saying thank you too you for all your hard work and sacrifices. Give me a call and let me know if theres anything i can do for you.
Old 07-11-2012, 03:58 PM   #19
jmoss13 is on a distinguished road
Marines: Radio/Sensor Operator
Name: Jeremy
jmoss13's Tacoma Gallery
Kartek has a discount...not much but better than nothing