DTFtacoma's 2006 Long Travel

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Long Travel Suspension

Notices

This truck any good?

Old 04-02-2012, 11:40 AM   #21
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony250f View Post
look up "dtx' or dodge trucks extreme on youtube.....then see if you still feel the same
Maybe the 'Tits on a Bull" comment wasn't the correct use of words, they're not useless. I know you can make a badass LT truck out of a heavy hauler, what I don't understand is why you would start with that platform to begin with... Why start with a truck that's got an extremely heavy motor, specifically made for hauling and try to make a toy out of it. I guess I don't get why you'd choose the diesel over the other options... seems like a bad choice for something that's going to be air born.