DTFtacoma's 2006 Long Travel

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Long Travel Suspension

Notices

Jumpin' in head first...

Old 05-11-2012, 03:33 AM   #21
Do you know Tyler Durden?
FearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tony
FearNothing321's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve o 77 View Post
probably width?
Total Chaos also makes a 2+ Long Travel kit
Old 05-11-2012, 04:07 AM   #22
Banned
SoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
SoCaltaco65's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
probably width?
Total Chaos offers 2x lt kits, 3.5 and 2.0
Old 05-11-2012, 07:50 AM   #23
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
hmm didn't know that, I see why you asked then.
Old 05-11-2012, 08:31 AM   #24
fireboltr is a glorious beacon of lightfireboltr is a glorious beacon of lightfireboltr is a glorious beacon of lightfireboltr is a glorious beacon of lightfireboltr is a glorious beacon of light
Name: Phil
fireboltr's Tacoma Gallery
First off guys I asked for tips and tricks or advice.
I did not ask for a slam all pro thread...

Why I didn't go with Camberg or Total Chaos as I have been asked...
Maybe because I didn't want to?
Old 05-11-2012, 08:35 AM   #25
fireboltr is a glorious beacon of lightfireboltr is a glorious beacon of lightfireboltr is a glorious beacon of lightfireboltr is a glorious beacon of lightfireboltr is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco me elmo View Post
Any reason you chose allpro over say Camburg or Total Chaos?
Look up one post.
Old 05-11-2012, 10:26 AM   #26
Trifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Trifenix's Tacoma Gallery
Start saturday morning. Have a spare car in case you need to grab parts. Lights and beer.
Old 05-11-2012, 11:10 AM   #27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trifenix View Post
Start saturday morning. Have a spare car in case you need to grab parts. Lights and beer.
Thank you
Old 05-11-2012, 02:28 PM   #28
Do you know Tyler Durden?
FearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tony
FearNothing321's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by fireboltr View Post
First off guys I asked for tips and tricks or advice.
I did not ask for a slam all pro thread...

Why I didn't go with Camberg or Total Chaos as I have been asked...
Maybe because I didn't want to?
I posted you a link to someone who had recently put on a AP LT kit on their Tacoma...
Old 05-11-2012, 02:37 PM   #29
Quote:
Originally Posted by FearNothing321 View Post
I posted you a link to someone who had recently put on a AP LT kit on their Tacoma...
Yes you did, some of it was helpful.
Thank you.
Old 05-11-2012, 05:01 PM   #30
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
Old 05-11-2012, 05:28 PM   #31
The Mad Scientist
jberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
jberry813's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nelson18matt View Post
Thank god you chimed in Matt. OP would have been lost without your words of wisdom...

Old 05-11-2012, 05:56 PM   #32
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
lol... i accidentally posted something here
Old 05-11-2012, 06:10 PM   #33
06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed
06HAOLE's Tacoma Gallery
Its not bad to have extra upper/lower control arm bolts/hardware in case you tweak the ones on your truck during install/disassembly. One side spare suspension hardware isnt too expensive for peace of mind. I hate coming to the realization on a Saturday night that my local Toyota parts dept will be closed on Sunday and then its another few days for parts to come in after they order them on Monday.
Old 06-05-2012, 09:01 AM   #34
allpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shed

allpro's Tacoma Gallery
Updates??????? i know you got parts Phil!
Old 06-06-2012, 11:18 AM   #35
Big tars, little/no bed.
NwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mark
NwiTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Prolly trying to seperate the axles from the birfs...(if he's 4wd)
Old 06-08-2012, 11:28 AM   #36
No its all in and done just got it aligned an hour ago... will post pics when I get to a computer...

Got to a computer (well sorta (Xoom))

Here it is installed.

Old 06-11-2012, 09:07 AM   #37
Sublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
Lookin good man! What's the review so far?

Hey AP, can you confirm the use of a hydro bump or jounce shock off those lowers?
Old 06-11-2012, 09:30 AM   #38
Big tars, little/no bed.
NwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mark
NwiTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sublime View Post
Lookin good man! What's the review so far?

Hey AP, can you confirm the use of a hydro bump or jounce shock off those lowers?
You mean like this:

Old 06-12-2012, 06:30 PM   #39
AFZ is on a distinguished road
AFZ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supermoto View Post
all of this plus warn your neighbors there will be an inappropriate amount of cussing coming from your garage
That is why I blast Journey while working outside.
Old 06-12-2012, 06:35 PM   #40
When you blow off steam you get an eyepatch
YFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Machinery Technician
Name: Moe
YFZ450MOE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
probably width?
Quote:
Originally Posted by AFZ View Post
That is why I blast Journey while working outside.
The musical stylings of journey will keep anyone from any age group happy