DTFtacoma's 2006 Long Travel

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Long Travel Suspension

Notices

Jumpin' in head first...

Old 06-12-2012, 10:04 PM   #41
Sublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NwiTACO View Post
You mean like this:

How's it holding up? Just checking to see if it needs to be reinforced or anything?

TC says not to run one right?

Hey OP, out beatin that truck up or what....what's the story?
Old 06-12-2012, 10:05 PM   #42
Jnizzle is on a distinguished road

Name: Jack
Jnizzle's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supermoto View Post
all of this plus warn your neighbors there will be an inappropriate amount of cussing coming from your garage
Haha best one yet
Old 06-12-2012, 10:20 PM   #43
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: K9 Handler
MonkeyProof's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to MonkeyProof Send a message via Skype™ to MonkeyProof
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sublime View Post
How's it holding up? Just checking to see if it needs to be reinforced or anything?

wtf anything TC LT has to do with AllPro LT
Old 06-12-2012, 10:29 PM   #44
Supermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Landon
Supermoto's Tacoma Gallery
Just throwing this out there, IMO air bumps put less stress on a lower than a rubber bump
Old 06-13-2012, 05:53 AM   #45
Big tars, little/no bed.
NwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mark
NwiTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Hey OP, out beatin that truck up or what....what's the story?
Seems to be holding up great. I am just finishing tubbing for and mounting my 37's so time will tell. What I can say is I beat on my AP LT like no other. I consider myself an advanced Beta Tester

So far I think I am the only one to break an axleshaft, and bend another. But AP has been stand up about it all!
Old 06-13-2012, 06:07 AM   #46
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: K9 Handler
MonkeyProof's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to MonkeyProof Send a message via Skype™ to MonkeyProof
Quote:
Originally Posted by NwiTACO View Post
Seems to be holding up great. I am just finishing tubbing for and mounting my 37's so time will tell. What I can say is I beat on my AP LT like no other. I consider myself an advanced Beta Tester

So far I think I am the only one to break an axleshaft, and bend another. But AP has been stand up about it all!
You're not the first
Old 06-13-2012, 06:36 AM   #47
Big tars, little/no bed.
NwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mark
NwiTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkeyProof View Post
You're not the first
Nor shall I be the last
Old 06-13-2012, 01:01 PM   #48
Sublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkeyProof View Post
wtf anything TC LT has to do with AllPro LT
Those are my 2 options for a 2+ over setup! TC says to not run a bump?
Don't know why?.....but like Supermoto said it would be less stress than a rubber bump slamming into the lower arm?
Old 06-13-2012, 01:39 PM   #49
The Mad Scientist
jberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
jberry813's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Those are my 2 options for a 2+ over setup! TC says to not run a bump?
Don't know why?.....but like Supermoto said it would be less stress than a rubber bump slamming into the lower arm?
TC also says that ALL of their products are designed for off-road use only.
Doesn't mean you can't drive it on the street. It's a CYA clause.
Old 06-13-2012, 01:53 PM   #50
fireboltr is a glorious beacon of lightfireboltr is a glorious beacon of lightfireboltr is a glorious beacon of lightfireboltr is a glorious beacon of lightfireboltr is a glorious beacon of light
Name: Phil
fireboltr's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah I have been out beating the hell out of it...

Here are a couple of shots just flexing it...

Old 07-11-2012, 01:03 AM   #51
fireboltr is a glorious beacon of lightfireboltr is a glorious beacon of lightfireboltr is a glorious beacon of lightfireboltr is a glorious beacon of lightfireboltr is a glorious beacon of light
Name: Phil
fireboltr's Tacoma Gallery
Got a short video up and running of me out playing around
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evtvGAbEu7g