DTFtacoma's 2006 Long Travel

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Long Travel Suspension

Notices

American Motorsports is a rip off

Old 02-20-2013, 08:36 AM   #41
Bandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Chris
Bandwagon's Tacoma Gallery
if he dosnt answer it generally means his hood is down, dont be alarmed if he dosnt pick up first ring.
Old 02-20-2013, 04:25 PM   #42
Don't give up here just yet
2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

2TRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandwagon View Post
if he dosnt answer it generally means his hood is down, dont be alarmed if he dosnt pick up first ring.
Oh, I know. Talked with Brain quite a few times now! Hopefully to busy rebuilding some SAW coilovers and putting some new uni-balls into TC UCAs....maybe...
Old 09-02-2013, 01:15 PM   #44
MONSTERBRAD is on a distinguished road
MONSTERBRAD's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone know how i can get in contact about one of these? Ive emailed him but no reply, and i cant call because im in australia?
Old 09-02-2013, 09:29 PM   #45
bandwagon760 is on a distinguished road
bandwagon760's Tacoma Gallery
what would u like to know monsterbrad, i can relay the message just pm me on here
Old 09-02-2013, 09:31 PM   #46
Bandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Bandwagon's Tacoma Gallery
monsterbrad not sure how that happened but pm this profile.... not the one above. somehow i have two profiles and never new it
Old 09-03-2013, 06:02 AM   #47
Pmed you mate! Thanks
Old 09-10-2013, 06:43 PM   #48
Sapper is on a distinguished road
Army: Combat engineer
Sapper's Tacoma Gallery
This sounds like a pretty sweet kit. But I looked on their site, and the only kit they offer is a LT kit. If that is the kit for this post, that doesn't look like 6" of lift to me. Curious if anyone has purchased this MT kit yet.
Old 09-12-2013, 05:51 PM   #49
Id like to know if it actually is possible for a 6" lift with this mid travel kit aswell?
Old 09-12-2013, 09:56 PM   #50
surfermatt is on a distinguished road
Name: Matt
surfermatt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapper View Post
This sounds like a pretty sweet kit. But I looked on their site, and the only kit they offer is a LT kit. If that is the kit for this post, that doesn't look like 6" of lift to me. Curious if anyone has purchased this MT kit yet.
Not all the kits/options are on the website. Best bet is to give Brian a call. If he wrote 6 inch lift in the first post than i'm sure it is.
Old 03-14-2014, 07:06 PM   #51
Banned
SoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
SoCaltaco65's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone have the skinny on the rumors about American Motorsports filing Bankruptcy?
Old 03-17-2014, 08:42 AM   #52
AmeriMotor is a splendid one to beholdAmeriMotor is a splendid one to beholdAmeriMotor is a splendid one to beholdAmeriMotor is a splendid one to beholdAmeriMotor is a splendid one to beholdAmeriMotor is a splendid one to beholdAmeriMotor is a splendid one to beholdAmeriMotor is a splendid one to behold

Firefighter:
Name: American Motorsports
AmeriMotor's Tacoma Gallery
Eric right here
Old 04-06-2014, 04:35 PM   #53
once flirted with danger, danger got clingy
magikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: greg
magikbean562's Tacoma Gallery
anybody that poorly chooses to have american motorsports work on their truck. have a look here first
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/ven...nary-tale.html