DTFtacoma's 2006 Long Travel

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Long Travel Suspension

Notices

American Motorsports is a rip off

Old 06-24-2012, 09:20 PM   #1
AmeriMotor is a splendid one to beholdAmeriMotor is a splendid one to beholdAmeriMotor is a splendid one to beholdAmeriMotor is a splendid one to beholdAmeriMotor is a splendid one to beholdAmeriMotor is a splendid one to beholdAmeriMotor is a splendid one to beholdAmeriMotor is a splendid one to behold

Firefighter:
Name: American Motorsports
AmeriMotor's Tacoma Gallery
American Motorsports bumpers

Bolt on bumper for 2005-2012 Toyota Tacomas. 100% bolt on bumper. 2inch main tube, .125 plate frame horns with dimple die punch outs, 1 3/4 side tubes. .188 aluminium skid plate with light tabs.

American Motorsports
1291 Pacific Oaks Pl Suite 122
Escondido CA 92029
760-802-0010
www.american-motorsports.net
facebook:http://www.facebook.com/americanmoto...oadfabrication
Attached Thumbnails
American Motorsports is a rip off-20121123_162312.jpg   American Motorsports is a rip off-20121123_162319.jpg   American Motorsports is a rip off-20121123_162327.jpg  
Old 06-25-2012, 08:50 AM   #2
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
when is it supposed to be 100% completed?
Old 06-25-2012, 09:01 AM   #4
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by evh5150 View Post
honestly that looks terrible

why is that?

dont be looking at the width of the truck compaired to the fenders and let that throw you off. and remember the bumper isnt even done yet. cant really say it looks bad when its not even done...
Old 06-25-2012, 09:03 AM   #5
Sunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sunner's Tacoma Gallery
I think it should be a tad bit higher to fill in some of the gap showing between the tube and the headlights. It might just be the angle that the camera was at, looks good though.
Old 06-25-2012, 09:08 AM   #6
your TW web developer!
rondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ronnie
rondog's Tacoma Gallery
I had no idea you guys were in esco..I live like 5 mins from your shop
Old 06-25-2012, 09:28 AM   #7
AmeriMotor is a splendid one to beholdAmeriMotor is a splendid one to beholdAmeriMotor is a splendid one to beholdAmeriMotor is a splendid one to beholdAmeriMotor is a splendid one to beholdAmeriMotor is a splendid one to beholdAmeriMotor is a splendid one to beholdAmeriMotor is a splendid one to behold

Firefighter:
Hey EVH5150 your name says it all.... Your crazy.... Hahaha. You can't please everyone I'll have it all button up today or tommorrow with the skid plate and have it painted black.
Old 06-25-2012, 09:30 AM   #8

Firefighter:
Rondog come in by anytime and check out my shop and some of the work I do. I'm usually here mon-sat 9-5. Tomorrow I'll be closed for the tuff trucks at the del mar fair I'm going to have 2 trucks in it running my kits. I'm super stoked.
Old 06-25-2012, 09:34 AM   #9
Banned
evh5150 will become famous soon enough
Name: Eddie
evh5150's Tacoma Gallery
Alright bro post pics when it is complete. Before I go Unchained on ya lol
Old 06-25-2012, 09:48 AM   #10
your TW web developer!
rondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ronnie
rondog's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by evh5150 View Post
honestly that looks terrible
This coming from a 44 year old guy from mass..you've probably never even been to the desert. These bumps do serve some functionality..just as the crawler guys take plate bumpers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmeriMotor View Post
Rondog come in by anytime and check out my shop and some of the work I do. I'm usually here mon-sat 9-5. Tomorrow I'll be closed for the tuff trucks at the del mar fair I'm going to have 2 trucks in it running my kits. I'm super stoked.
Oh, nice! I wish I could go..I have to work all week though. I'll see about swinging by saturday and check it out..that's my next day off
Old 06-27-2012, 06:05 PM   #11
IceTaco is on a distinguished road

Name: Zack
IceTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Hey man, the bumper looks awesome! How much are these gonna cost?
Old 06-27-2012, 09:39 PM   #13

Firefighter:
Bumpers will be 650 with alumiunim skid plate and light tabs. I will even add a top bar if you desire at no charge. Paint and powder coating extra charge.
Old 06-27-2012, 09:42 PM   #14
anthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
anthony250f's Tacoma Gallery
good price!
Old 06-28-2012, 08:19 AM   #15
Banned
thats a dam good price, especially with an aluminum skid, and for someone thats not garage fab!!
Old 06-28-2012, 08:25 AM   #16
Sunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sunner's Tacoma Gallery
I have a feeling your going to be getting quite a few orders for that price.
Old 06-28-2012, 08:28 AM   #17
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice
BAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Edward
BAMFTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmeriMotor View Post
Bumpers will be 450 with alumiunim skid plate and light tabs. I will even add a top bar if you desire at no charge. Paint and powder coating extra charge.
Just a thought but what about adding a bottle opener
Old 06-28-2012, 09:11 AM   #18
Banned
^^ i think that would be more of a custom thing
Old 06-28-2012, 03:51 PM   #19
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
lembowski's Tacoma Gallery
Does that truck have the 6" fenders?
Old 06-28-2012, 05:51 PM   #20
anthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
anthony250f's Tacoma Gallery
i believe it does