DTFtacoma's 2006 Long Travel

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Long Travel Suspension

Notices

Glassworks Is making me mad

Old 06-26-2012, 07:45 PM   #21
Whyareyoureadingthis?
VirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam I am, green eggs and ham
VirginiaBound's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by aportis72 View Post
Looks like I will be contacting my credit card company tomorrow. I will call Glassworks 25 times tomorrow before I do to give them one last shot.
I did the same with no response. I called everyday at least 10 times a day for a week as well as a dozen or more emails in that same week. Once I sent the email letting him know I canceling my order he send an email repsonse within minutes asking why I was canceling and more petty bullshit about the dye's coming out grey rather than the correct black.

If you get ahold of him tell him I said next time he needs to add more dragons to his cool stories.
Old 06-26-2012, 11:05 PM   #22
RN
BenJammn5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenJammn5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenJammn5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenJammn5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenJammn5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenJammn5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenJammn5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenJammn5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenJammn5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenJammn5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenJammn5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
BenJammn5's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rondog View Post
^^ that's not a bad idea..might pay a little extra since kartek has to make their money too
Try it, Kartek is a glassworks distributor and they will not charge you extra for the assistance as glassworks is close by. Tim sells his rear bumper caps for 150, kartek charged me 150
Old 06-26-2012, 11:09 PM   #23
anthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
anthony250f's Tacoma Gallery
glasswork has a nice dezert rangers discount
Old 06-27-2012, 12:26 PM   #25
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
lembowski's Tacoma Gallery
X2 on the gelcoat I requested dark grey and they gave me light grey super thin. No return on my calls regarding that. And it took them 4 weeks to complete, with harrassing calls from myself and my shop to get them.
Old 06-27-2012, 12:29 PM   #26
04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
04LTtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I cant even cancel I cant get a hold of them. I want them just dont know what to do?
It's going to be awhile. Glass fenders took me a few weeks almost a month. My glass bedsides took about a month...
Old 06-27-2012, 12:34 PM   #27
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
lembowski's Tacoma Gallery
Mike does have someone answering phones now, his name is Devon.
Old 06-27-2012, 03:14 PM   #28
aportis72 is a glorious beacon of lightaportis72 is a glorious beacon of lightaportis72 is a glorious beacon of lightaportis72 is a glorious beacon of lightaportis72 is a glorious beacon of light
EMS:
Name: Austin
aportis72's Tacoma Gallery
After like the 15th call today Tim answered. I was nice told him I need my order and want to know where it is. He put me on hold a few times I think called the shipping company and then said it will be delivered tomorrow. I Asked him specifically are you sure it will be here tomorrow. He said yes the shipping company said it would be and he will pull my invoice and put it on his desk and call me tomorrow personally and make sure they get delivered. I then told him he is very hard to get a hold of and he said he was very sorry and that with race season they have been working around the clock. If they are not here by 5 tomorrow I call the credit card company and get mu money back. Check back tomorrow and I will give you all an update.
Old 06-27-2012, 03:32 PM   #29
Trifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Trifenix's Tacoma Gallery
One can only imagine if glassworks had good customer service on par with its fitment...prolly blow away competition. Owell lol.
Old 06-27-2012, 03:37 PM   #30
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
After like the 15th call today Tim answered. I was nice told him I need my order and want to know where it is. He put me on hold a few times I think called the shipping company and then said it will be delivered tomorrow. I Asked him specifically are you sure it will be here tomorrow. He said yes the shipping company said it would be and he will pull my invoice and put it on his desk and call me tomorrow personally and make sure they get delivered. I then told him he is very hard to get a hold of and he said he was very sorry and that with race season they have been working around the clock. If they are not here by 5 tomorrow I call the credit card company and get mu money back. Check back tomorrow and I will give you all an update.
Next time you speak with him you'll be told that the shipping company sent them to the wrong address and that they were returned to Glassworks, so he'll have to ship them out again.

He's given me and at least 2 other people this exact line.
Old 06-27-2012, 03:42 PM   #31
anthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I'm so glad I didn't have to deal with shipping.....sounds like a nightmare
Old 06-27-2012, 03:50 PM   #32
aportis72 is a glorious beacon of lightaportis72 is a glorious beacon of lightaportis72 is a glorious beacon of lightaportis72 is a glorious beacon of lightaportis72 is a glorious beacon of light
EMS:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjp2 View Post
Next time you speak with him you'll be told that the shipping company sent them to the wrong address and that they were returned to Glassworks, so he'll have to ship them out again.

I asked him what it said on the shipping address like the one he sent to the company and before I told him I made him read it to me it was correct. So like i said i either get them tomorrow or get my money back.
Old 06-27-2012, 03:52 PM   #33
tostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tostidos's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shemicals View Post
i got mine in person same day that i ordered them. I just told him i was a traveller from out of town and i would be gone in a few days and that if he had a pair i would take them.
you probably took someone elses order they were waiting on lol
Old 06-27-2012, 03:58 PM   #34
Señor member
Cr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Cr250jumper's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trifenix View Post
One can only imagine if glassworks had good customer service on par with its fitment...prolly blow away competition. Owell lol.
I agree, love the fenders but cant back them with all of the poor customer service

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjp2 View Post

Same story here too
Old 06-27-2012, 04:20 PM   #35

When I got to the shop no one was there....scared the shot out of me...so I went around back and asked the guys making the glass where Tim was....they said "i don't know any time" (mexican guy) and I explained to him that I was there to pick up fenders....he checked and they were there.
Old 06-28-2012, 05:07 PM   #37
EMS:
T minus 1 hour
Old 06-28-2012, 05:30 PM   #38
EMS:
T minus 30 minutes.
Old 06-28-2012, 06:01 PM   #39
EMS:
and... Fuck You Glassworks.
Old 06-28-2012, 06:03 PM   #40

call the shipping company