DTFtacoma's 2006 Long Travel

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Long Travel Suspension

Notices

Glassworks Is making me mad

Old 06-28-2012, 05:05 PM   #41
aportis72 is a glorious beacon of lightaportis72 is a glorious beacon of lightaportis72 is a glorious beacon of lightaportis72 is a glorious beacon of lightaportis72 is a glorious beacon of light
EMS:
Name: Austin
aportis72's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony250f View Post
call the shipping company
Dont know who it is. Tim never called me either Fuck you Timmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!
Old 06-28-2012, 05:10 PM   #42
Whyareyoureadingthis?
VirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam I am, green eggs and ham
VirginiaBound's Tacoma Gallery
He's not going to call you back.

Maybe we should just email him a link to this thread.
Old 06-28-2012, 05:49 PM   #43
aportis72 is a glorious beacon of lightaportis72 is a glorious beacon of lightaportis72 is a glorious beacon of lightaportis72 is a glorious beacon of lightaportis72 is a glorious beacon of light
EMS:
You should. Don't matter anymore called credit card company I will have my money back in a few weeks. $651.00. .
Old 06-29-2012, 05:40 PM   #44
LT Chase Truck
mikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mohawk Mike
mikesdoublecab's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony250f View Post
engage offroad does i think
We deal with Hal Hanneman directly... Amazing man to deal with and fair pricing... The minute he sells a set of glass, he has another set put into mold...

Average turn around seems to be 3 business days or less and he ships quick within lower 48...
Old 06-29-2012, 05:45 PM   #45
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
lembowski's Tacoma Gallery
Glassworks actually surprised me today. I called a few weeks ago and talked to Devon there, asked if they were open on weekends since I was going to be up that way. He said he would try to meet me at the shop on a Saturday but he called and told me it was locked and he couldn't get in that day so we never met. Fast forward to today he called me out of the blue and said he was dropping something off here in SD and he could make a drop off where I am at. He gave me my rear bumper caps at a lower price than originally quoted.

Almost makes up for how long it took on my fenders and bedsides. Almost
Old 06-29-2012, 05:51 PM   #46
whitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
whitetoblack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lembowski View Post
Glassworks actually surprised me today. I called a few weeks ago and talked to Devon there, asked if they were open on weekends since I was going to be up that way. He said he would try to meet me at the shop on a Saturday but he called and told me it was locked and he couldn't get in that day so we never met. Fast forward to today he called me out of the blue and said he was dropping something off here in SD and he could make a drop off where I am at. He gave me my rear bumper caps at a lower price than originally quoted.

Almost makes up for how long it took on my fenders and bedsides. Almost
Devon is the guy that I dealt with also hes super chill and I got my fenders done custom and they were ready within a week. Sorry to hear about the back luck you had OP seems to me every problem they ever have is with shipping.
Old 07-01-2012, 06:41 AM   #47
Tycoma is on a distinguished road
Air Force: Mother F-In Crew Chief
Name: TY
Tycoma's Tacoma Gallery
I ordered a set of fronts and bumper caps from them it took them 2 months to get here and the bumper caps were not with the fenders, those took an extra month and their excuse was that the shipping label fell off the box and they didn't know whose they were and i had been calling about them twice a week for a month. oh and anyone want to trade a set of 4.5 flares for my 6.5 with bumper caps and gel coated black?
Old 07-01-2012, 07:31 AM   #48
EMS:
It's all good hit my money back 2 days ago. Credit card companies not mess around they just took the money back
Old 07-05-2012, 02:03 PM   #49
StatutoryAPE has much to be proud ofStatutoryAPE has much to be proud ofStatutoryAPE has much to be proud ofStatutoryAPE has much to be proud ofStatutoryAPE has much to be proud ofStatutoryAPE has much to be proud ofStatutoryAPE has much to be proud ofStatutoryAPE has much to be proud ofStatutoryAPE has much to be proud of

Name: Joey
StatutoryAPE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by aportis72 View Post
It's all good hit my money back 2 days ago. Credit card companies not mess around they just took the money back
order fiberwerx through SDHQ, i did and had them in 8 days, but i picked up from the shop
Old 07-06-2012, 12:51 PM   #50
EMS:
Well guess what showed up today. My entire order. Shit now I got to call the credit card company. I thought I was done with all this crap. Grrrr the fenders are going to need quite a bit of body work before paint. Creases in the jell cost and poor mold quality on the bumper end caps. Bondo city here we come. Fucking bullshit

Didn't think I would be pissed that they showed up. More wasted time on the phone here I come!!!
Old 07-06-2012, 12:55 PM   #51
anthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
anthony250f's Tacoma Gallery
i thought mine would need a TON of body work also.....but they ended up fitting really good
Old 07-06-2012, 01:08 PM   #52
My spoon is too Big!
xJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
xJuice's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Well guess what showed up today. My entire order.
Old 07-06-2012, 01:16 PM   #53
Whyareyoureadingthis?
VirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Tim is a troll Lord
Old 07-06-2012, 01:26 PM   #54
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Old 07-10-2012, 10:25 AM   #55
Kurdain is one of the sharper tools in the shedKurdain is one of the sharper tools in the shedKurdain is one of the sharper tools in the shedKurdain is one of the sharper tools in the shedKurdain is one of the sharper tools in the shedKurdain is one of the sharper tools in the shedKurdain is one of the sharper tools in the shedKurdain is one of the sharper tools in the shedKurdain is one of the sharper tools in the shedKurdain is one of the sharper tools in the shedKurdain is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Kurdain's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Well guess what showed up today. My entire order. Shit now I got to call the credit card company. I thought I was done with all this crap. Grrrr the fenders are going to need quite a bit of body work before paint. Creases in the jell cost and poor mold quality on the bumper end caps. Bondo city here we come. Fucking bullshit

Didn't think I would be pissed that they showed up. More wasted time on the phone here I come!!!
I wouldn't return the money yet.

Get a quote on what it will take to fix them and subtract that from the original cost. Make an official invoice outlining this and e-mail it to him. CC yourself. You can go certified USPS if you want to be real anal about it.

If he doesn't respond then you can choose to pay him the difference you outlined by mailing him a check (yes paper trail) or not at all if you want to force the issue.

I would hope that if the shoe is on the other foot he would contact you asap.

It might sound shitty but he/they are the ones screwing up, missing deadlines and sending you a substandard product in the end. You were open and honest about it on your end.
Old 07-10-2012, 10:39 AM   #56
Whyareyoureadingthis?

I absolutely agree.