DTFtacoma's 2006 Long Travel

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Long Travel Suspension

Notices

Help with rear leaf mounts

Old 08-04-2012, 09:50 AM   #41
TC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
TC yota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nhurt View Post
battlescars did my F67 install as mentioned above, came out great heed his advice, he knows whats up for this install.

damn, I wish I knew how to install leafs......
Old 08-04-2012, 09:52 AM   #42
Señor member
Cr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Cr250jumper's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TC yota View Post
Maybe you should try links
Old 08-04-2012, 11:11 AM   #43
nhurt is on a distinguished road

Coast Guard: Machinery Technician
Name: N8
nhurt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TC yota View Post
sorry man I wasn't trying to step on your feet or anything, just saying battlescars did my install and it came out perfect.
Old 08-04-2012, 11:57 AM   #44
TC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TC yota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nhurt View Post
sorry man I wasn't trying to step on your feet or anything, just saying battlescars did my install and it came out perfect.
Haha no problem, Alex (battlescars) is my buddy, just messing around
Old 08-04-2012, 11:57 AM   #45

TC yota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cr250jumper View Post
Maybe you should try links
Idk, I'm not sure where to mount my bump stop on those ...
Old 10-05-2014, 10:28 PM   #46
YoungToyo is on a distinguished road
Name: Kyle
YoungToyo's Tacoma Gallery
Hi, I'm prepping up to install some f67s in my truck. 97 ext cab.
The 29.5 measurment from the front cutout to front hanger. Was that measurment a tape measure from the cutout to the bolt, or a square line to the center of the bolt? If I were to use a square to measure that.
Thanks I rather trust your guys measurments as a benchmark to land in the wheelwell than spending hours cycling with just the main leaf!