DTFtacoma's 2006 Long Travel

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Long Travel Suspension

Notices

Long Travel ONLY: What do you do for a Living?

Old 07-12-2012, 07:21 PM   #21
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marnes2986 View Post
Started building my truck when I was 19, now im 26. Just got the rear LT done a year ago. I dont know how some of you guys just switch from coilovers to full fr/rr LT within one year LOL personal loans? lol
Low expenses. Only have a Mortgage, small Credit card, Cable/internet, electric/water and HOA and that stuff isn't much. Also Single and no Kids
Old 07-12-2012, 07:40 PM   #22
tostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tostidos's Tacoma Gallery
I'm just single with no kids. I do what I want! Lol
Old 07-12-2012, 08:43 PM   #24
Boiling denim and bangin whores
Tacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clam Slammer
Tacomanator's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tostidos View Post
I'm just single with no kids. I do what I want! Lol
Haha! Fuck yeah!

I work in FT. Irwin and almost everyone I work with has kids, wives, ex's, child support, etc. They always get jealous whenever I buy cool shit! Lol
Old 07-12-2012, 09:07 PM   #25
The Mad Scientist
jberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
jberry813's Tacoma Gallery
I have a wife and two kids and lots of toys.
Just a lot of man whoring....a lot.
Old 07-12-2012, 10:49 PM   #26
AWESOME MEMBER
Conman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nathan
Conman117's Tacoma Gallery
Can I play? I have all my parts
Residential/Commercial gasfitter, currently working at a welding shop to learn to weld on my truck. Also going back to university some time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marnes2986 View Post
Started building my truck when I was 19, now im 26. Just got the rear LT done a year ago. I dont know how some of you guys just switch from coilovers to full fr/rr LT within one year LOL personal loans? lol
Well I live with my parents So I'm all set.
Old 07-12-2012, 11:29 PM   #27
Professionull
battlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shed

battlescars's Tacoma Gallery
I whore myself out to fat chicks for $1000 ea.
Old 07-12-2012, 11:32 PM   #28
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
Risk Analyst and Forensic Accountant at a Fortune 200 Insurance Brokerage
Old 07-13-2012, 02:37 AM   #29
Tycoma is on a distinguished road
Air Force: Mother F-In Crew Chief
Name: TY
Tycoma's Tacoma Gallery
F-15 now A-10 Mechanic
Old 07-13-2012, 02:53 AM   #30
TC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
TC yota's Tacoma Gallery
Heavy duty diesel mechanic(semi trucks)
Also having no kids, just mortgage, payment on Tow rig and normal expenses.
Pretty much everything on my truck has been bought used or traded for
Old 07-13-2012, 05:37 AM   #31
distinguished bongo truck art critic
Mxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Military Police Platoon Leader
Name: Chase
Mxpatriot's Tacoma Gallery
Platoon Leader (1LT), US Army Military Police
Old 07-13-2012, 10:46 AM   #32
it's about the off-road miles
tacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
tacokid09's Tacoma Gallery
im soon to be LT in the rear at least.

Im 19 and a student at my local JC. How im paying for LTing my truck? i work two jobs and raise a pig for FFA. Job 1 is a pool cleaning and all that jazz, second job is working at a self serve yogurt shop. TIPS FOR DAYS!
Old 07-13-2012, 10:49 AM   #33
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacokid09 View Post
im soon to be LT in the rear at least.

Im 19 and a student at my local JC. How im paying for LTing my truck? i work two jobs and raise a pig for FFA. Job 1 is a pool cleaning and all that jazz, second job is working at a self serve yogurt shop. TIPS FOR DAYS!
don't lie... you work at 2 yogurt shops hahahahahaha
Old 07-13-2012, 10:50 AM   #34
FMLYHM
BMiller421 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMiller421 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMiller421 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMiller421 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMiller421 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMiller421 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMiller421 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMiller421 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMiller421 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMiller421 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMiller421 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
BMiller421's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jberry813 View Post
I have a wife and two kids and lots of toys.
Just a lot of man whoring....a lot.
x2..minus the man whoring..
Old 07-13-2012, 10:52 AM   #35
tacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by nelson18matt View Post
don't lie... you work at 2 yogurt shops hahahahahaha
hahhahaha NO!

just one of MANY views from job one

ONLY view from job two

Old 07-13-2012, 11:07 AM   #36
anthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
anthony250f's Tacoma Gallery
Your view is better than mine

Old 07-13-2012, 11:14 AM   #37
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Not allowed to take pictures in my building but it looks like this on the floor and I work in a dark office with no windows that look like NASA launch command center when I'm at my desk lol

Old 07-13-2012, 11:23 AM   #38
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

my view while at work

Old 07-13-2012, 11:25 AM   #39
Quote:
Originally Posted by nelson18matt View Post
my view while at work

i remember this picture in the 805 thread...
Old 07-13-2012, 11:28 AM   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacokid09 View Post
i remember this picture in the 805 thread...
yeah... i kinda have a thing for my boss lol