DTFtacoma's 2006 Long Travel

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Long Travel Suspension

Notices

Long Travel ONLY: What do you do for a Living?

Old 07-17-2012, 04:16 PM   #81
jmoss13 is on a distinguished road
Marines: Radio/Sensor Operator
Name: Jeremy
jmoss13's Tacoma Gallery
elementary school teacher at a private school.
this is the reason my rear LT is sitting in the garage waiting for funds to develop. slow going
Having a 1 year old son and daughter on the way doesn't help the funds increase either.
Old 07-17-2012, 04:31 PM   #82
MBTacoma12 is on a distinguished road
MBTacoma12's Tacoma Gallery
I am quality manager at battery recycling facility.
Old 07-19-2012, 09:26 AM   #84
tostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tostidos's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACKHAWK250 View Post
i work at K1speed haha
I was just there last weekend lol. The one in rancho
Old 08-07-2012, 08:40 AM   #86
Davidd is just really niceDavidd is just really niceDavidd is just really niceDavidd is just really niceDavidd is just really nice

Name: David
Davidd's Tacoma Gallery
Gratuated college about 4 years ago with my degree in kinesiology and do not even use it anymore....
i have been working for a company called Athletes' Performance for 4 years and some change as a coach, but now i do more of the behind the scenes and operaitonal stuff such as vendor/ partner relationship and purchasing, installation of our sites (get to travel a lot), and i still coach on occasions.
Old 08-18-2012, 07:12 AM   #87
roberts white lightning is one of the sharper tools in the shedroberts white lightning is one of the sharper tools in the shedroberts white lightning is one of the sharper tools in the shedroberts white lightning is one of the sharper tools in the shedroberts white lightning is one of the sharper tools in the shedroberts white lightning is one of the sharper tools in the shedroberts white lightning is one of the sharper tools in the shedroberts white lightning is one of the sharper tools in the shedroberts white lightning is one of the sharper tools in the shedroberts white lightning is one of the sharper tools in the shedroberts white lightning is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: lcpl delta co
Name: robert
roberts white lightning's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anteupp View Post
damn lucky! id love to do what you do, ive been on the security side of things for 4 years now. Worked most of the venues in san diego which is always fun. When shows come in town our management crew and I get together with the tours security and do our walk throughs/pyro times/encore times/and anything else thats planned for the show and such. Also done the last four yrs of coachella, stagecoach and Phish festival as barricade/backstage supervisor with a few higher up people overseeing the complete area.

i did security for coachella this year