Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Long Travel Suspension

Notices

Deaver 1645F31 on a Tacoma 1st Gen??

Old 07-15-2012, 12:44 PM   #1
biggie is on a distinguished road

Name: Collin
biggie's Tacoma Gallery
Deaver 1645F31 on a Tacoma 1st Gen??

came across a deal for some new deavers for a ranger application. would really like to hop on em cause theyre super cheap but im not sure how much different the packs are say compared to an f67 pack. just wondering if i will get the same performance/results?

thanks
Old 07-16-2012, 02:43 AM   #2
whitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
whitetoblack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by biggie View Post
came across a deal for some new deavers for a ranger application. would really like to hop on em cause theyre super cheap but im not sure how much different the packs are say compared to an f67 pack. just wondering if i will get the same performance/results?

thanks
Correct me if I am wrong but I believe that pack is a stock length replacement for rangers which means they are not equivalent to a Deaver 62" pack. They would be most comparable to the j59 pack. I believe the Deaver g50s are the Ranger equivalent to f67s. IMO not worth it just keep looking for a good deal on f67s.
Old 07-16-2012, 06:34 PM   #3
Professionull
battlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
battlescars's Tacoma Gallery
No, it will not work with your setup.

Here you go;

http://www.dezertrangers.com/vb/part...ies/162548.htm

Good luck.
Old 07-17-2012, 02:56 PM   #4
biggie is on a distinguished road

Name: Collin
biggie's Tacoma Gallery
thanks guys!