DTFtacoma's 2006 Long Travel

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Long Travel Suspension

Notices

Built Right Fabrication Long Travel Solutions

Old 05-20-2013, 01:41 PM   #182
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
lembowski's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexicutioner View Post
Looking for some pictures of those rear towers on a double cab. Anyone?
They were based off my AC, don't think I've seen a DC.

Your local, stop by and talk to James about it.
Old 05-20-2013, 08:14 PM   #183
Banned
SoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
SoCaltaco65's Tacoma Gallery
Vid of my shake down run Sunday, its nothing amazing but WOW was alot of fun taking bumps and such alot faster and plush.

I have another vid that shows a bit of articulation which was an eye opener for me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6L6b...ature=youtu.be
Old 12-13-2013, 06:09 PM   #184
Never take the bait
Jasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stop giving me nicknames
Jasmine's Tacoma Gallery
Do you guys do 2nd gen gusseted spindle kits?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCaltaco65 View Post
Likewise, the TC gusset for the swaybar set up does not afford alot of tire/wheel clearance, make sure to order the non swaybar gusset

Built Right does a gusseted 2gen spindle as well, Lembowski has the first I believe. Image from his gallery

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkeyProof View Post
That's what I'm talking about
Quote:
Originally Posted by lembowski View Post
They will match gusset prices for all brands. So if you find a TC gusset for $89 they will match that price. Just call the shop

lol, that thing has been sitting right there for years.
Old 12-16-2013, 06:20 AM   #185
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
lembowski's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasmine View Post
They sure do, give them a call and ask for James.
Old 12-16-2013, 06:52 AM   #186
Banned
SoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasmine View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by lembowski View Post
They sure do, give them a call and ask for James.
Indeed, I have a set that will be done here soon.
Old 02-28-2014, 07:25 PM   #187
Banned
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_s0bL...=share&index=4