DTFtacoma's 2006 Long Travel

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Long Travel Suspension

Notices

Would you trust this kit?

Old 09-04-2012, 01:00 PM   #1
austinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to behold

Name: Austin
austinramsay's Tacoma Gallery
Would you trust this kit?

What do you guys think? Safe or nah? I dont know much about long travel

http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/pts/3109129193.html
Old 09-04-2012, 01:17 PM   #2
Davidd is just really niceDavidd is just really niceDavidd is just really niceDavidd is just really niceDavidd is just really nice

Name: David
Davidd's Tacoma Gallery
Well this would not work on your truck. The kit listed is for a 5 lug.

Also, it would be hard to judge a kit from a small fabrication shop by just pictures. Best bet would to be to see if there are others that run the kit and have worked with this guy. Always reading about people getting screwed and it is because they did not do their research.
Old 09-04-2012, 03:04 PM   #3
austinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davidd View Post
Well this would not work on your truck. The kit listed is for a 5 lug.

Also, it would be hard to judge a kit from a small fabrication shop by just pictures. Best bet would to be to see if there are others that run the kit and have worked with this guy. Always reading about people getting screwed and it is because they did not do their research.
Oh ha my bad didnt see the 5 lug part. Maybe this one is 6: http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/pts/3128455000.html but yeah i getcha, i was thinking that it might be a decent kit that i could eventually get for pretty cheap
Old 09-04-2012, 09:30 PM   #5
ɔoɯq
BMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paden
BMOC's Tacoma Gallery
lol
Old 09-04-2012, 09:39 PM   #6
higherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
higherlux's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to higherlux
i personally dont trust kits that are made by some guy off the Internet and doesn't have a name behind it, im not saying this isnt good shit i just wouldn't trust it
Old 09-04-2012, 09:51 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davidd View Post
That's the same kit... Just $50 more
Hahaha wtf he posted it like 5 minutes in between the other one Lol i feel dumb now..
Old 09-04-2012, 09:51 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by higherlux View Post
i personally dont trust kits that are made by some guy off the Internet and doesn't have a name behind it, im not saying this isnt good shit i just wouldn't trust it
Yeah i getcha, i wouldnt be buying a kit for a while but i was just wondering
Old 10-01-2012, 11:49 PM   #9
jeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jeffz0rz's Tacoma Gallery
save money, research in the mean time, and research some more after that.