DTFtacoma's 2006 Long Travel

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Long Travel Suspension

Notices

Thinking of selling truck....

Old 09-05-2012, 07:45 PM   #1
krumble is a splendid one to beholdkrumble is a splendid one to beholdkrumble is a splendid one to beholdkrumble is a splendid one to beholdkrumble is a splendid one to beholdkrumble is a splendid one to beholdkrumble is a splendid one to beholdkrumble is a splendid one to behold
Name: Jon
krumble's Tacoma Gallery
Thinking of selling truck....

Hey I don't know if this is the right place to post this but I am thinking about selling my truck due to recent family problems. I was wondering what you guys think is a fair price to ask for it.

2008 Toyota Tacoma Offroad
~105,000 Miles

Check engine light is on from the dumb charcoal canister.
All maintenance is up to date.

So far I have the following:
Engage front LT kit (w/ cam bolt eliminator and new bushings)
8" King coil overs
Engage Race Spindle
Engage Bed Saver cage
50t leaf pack
16" King smooth body shocks
Trail Gear Rock Sliders
KR Fab Jerry can cage w/ 2 cans

Extras:
Weathertech Digital floor mats both front and rear
Cobra CB Radio: 29 LTD BT with Bluetooth® Wireless Technology
Race Radio: Icom F121 Chase Radio Kit
Pioneer AVH-P4400 head unit
1000 watt avionixx amp with 2 memphis 8" subs (sealed box)

I'll have pictures up tomorrow after I wash and detail it.
Thanks in advance for your input.
Old 09-06-2012, 12:16 AM   #2
FixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
FixedTRD's Tacoma Gallery
No Jon don't sell it ... Sorry to hear about fam problem GLWS.
Old 09-06-2012, 08:11 PM   #3
Mega Member
Anteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard:
Name: Andrew
Anteupp's Tacoma Gallery
In this current shitty market I'd ask for 24-28k since its a double cab, but wouldn't expect to get what you ask. Built trucks are a horrible investment
Old 09-06-2012, 08:15 PM   #4
Mega Member
Anteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard:
Anteupp's Tacoma Gallery
This is a truck that is built truck for a specific purpose and the market for them is very small.
Old 09-06-2012, 08:18 PM   #5
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oliver
08pretaco's Tacoma Gallery
what the engage cam bolt eliminator kit?
Old 09-06-2012, 08:21 PM   #6
Mega Member

Coast Guard:
Anteupp's Tacoma Gallery
Washers welded to the frame instead of having the cams there. Then you can get rid of the stock bolts and use some grade 8 hardware.
Old 09-06-2012, 08:21 PM   #7
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oliver
08pretaco's Tacoma Gallery
Im assuming you would need heimed uppers then?
Old 09-06-2012, 08:31 PM   #8
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 08pretaco View Post
Im assuming you would need heimed uppers then?
yes. which the engage kits do
Old 10-04-2012, 11:37 PM   #9
ocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud of
Army: Infantry
ocherp's Tacoma Gallery
I understand doing what you have to for family but realize that it's going to be a hard sale and you're not going to get anything fair for it unless you get lucky with that one buyer willing to pay for everything. When I had mine listed, best offer I had was 25K and decided to just keep it and take a different route to straighten out the finances, granted I'd still sell it if I had anything close to my asking price. GLWS if you decide to go that route.
Old 10-06-2012, 10:03 PM   #10
krumble is a splendid one to beholdkrumble is a splendid one to beholdkrumble is a splendid one to beholdkrumble is a splendid one to beholdkrumble is a splendid one to beholdkrumble is a splendid one to beholdkrumble is a splendid one to beholdkrumble is a splendid one to behold
Name: Jon
krumble's Tacoma Gallery
Well good news is I will be able to keep my truck. Thanks everyone for your input
Old 10-08-2012, 09:13 PM   #11
dira1987 is a jewel in the roughdira1987 is a jewel in the roughdira1987 is a jewel in the roughdira1987 is a jewel in the rough

Name: David
dira1987's Tacoma Gallery
It seems like there is a much bigger market for LT parts when compared to the market for LT trucks. Hope your family situation is alright, and if you need some quick cash you can just part out your truck slowly and get some of your investment back without losing the whole shabang and being out a truck. Just my .02! Good luck!
Old 10-08-2012, 09:14 PM   #12
JabbaJabbaJabba
Spoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jamie
Spoonman's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in the same boat about selling.
Old 10-08-2012, 09:20 PM   #13
Faster than a speeding ticket
Watari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Watari06V6's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by krumble View Post
Well good news is I will be able to keep my truck. Thanks everyone for your input

all's well that ends well then
Old 10-08-2012, 09:22 PM   #14
george2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: BIG G
george2pak's Tacoma Gallery
it's your truck 2wd or 4x4? If it's 4x4 I'm thinking of buying it of your hands.
Old 10-09-2012, 05:22 PM   #15
ocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud of
ocherp's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by george2pak View Post
it's your truck 2wd or 4x4? If it's 4x4 I'm thinking of buying it of your hands.
^ Hey mine's 4X4 if you're interested
Old 10-09-2012, 08:54 PM   #16
george2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocherp View Post
^ Hey mine's 4X4 if you're interested
can i see some pictures and info?
Old 10-09-2012, 10:04 PM   #17
ocherp's Tacoma Gallery
It's the black 2007 yota you were checking out, last time everyone went to sycamore
Old 10-12-2012, 09:59 AM   #18
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocherp View Post
It's the black 2007 yota you were checking out, last time everyone went to sycamore
How much? How many miles does it have ?
Old 10-12-2012, 10:05 AM   #19
Señor member
Cr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Cr250jumper's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by george2pak View Post
How much? How many miles does it have ?
His for sale thread is here

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...6-4-0-4x4.html
Old 10-12-2012, 10:14 AM   #20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cr250jumper View Post

Thx !