DTFtacoma's 2006 Long Travel

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Long Travel Suspension

Notices

Extreme Dimensions Fenders - Anyone have them?

Old 09-15-2012, 01:41 PM   #1
Idaho is on a distinguished road
Army:
Idaho's Tacoma Gallery
Extreme Dimensions Fenders - Anyone have them?

I recently bought another member's truck from here (10.21) and he removed the fender flares and sold them previously. So to have some coverage again I was considering some glass fenders up front and some bushwhackers in the rear or possibly some glass back there are well eventually.

I found the Extreme Dimensions fenders for $280.00 and was wanting to see if anyone has any experience with them and figured the LT section would be the best place to ask.

Here is the link http://www.andysautosport.com/toyota...me_dimensions/

I figured it should look alright as the truck currently has a Shrockworks front bumper on it which I might swap out to a prerunner style tube bumper in a bit. Also it has a mid-travel setup with Fox 2.5 coil overs and TC upper arms so it's got a decent amount of travel and ride height.

Thanks for any suggestions.
Old 09-16-2012, 12:33 AM   #2
whitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
whitetoblack's Tacoma Gallery
Dont think I have seen anyone on here running these. I have a couple friends running similar products on their rangers but never on a tacoma. I vote try them out that is a great price. Good Luck
Old 09-16-2012, 12:35 AM   #3
nfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: GSM1
Name: Chris
nfs257's Tacoma Gallery
I like those! I wanna see the end results.
Old 09-16-2012, 02:42 AM   #5
Just Moist is on a distinguished road
Name: Austin
Just Moist's Tacoma Gallery
i have them i really like them
Old 09-16-2012, 05:11 AM   #6
distinguished bongo truck art critic
Mxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Military Police Platoon Leader
Name: Chase
Mxpatriot's Tacoma Gallery
Trailer products sell a more mild flair that would be a better fit for your track width. Something like a 3" bulge and a 2" rise.

You can buy direct from them or from All Pro as well.
Old 09-16-2012, 06:04 AM   #7
Idaho is on a distinguished road
Army:
Idaho's Tacoma Gallery
I'll give all-pro a call on monday about those Trailer Products fenders. I think a 3" bulge would probably be more practical for a mid-travel setup and also would meet up with my Shrockworks bumper a little better.

Just Moist, would you mind throwing some photos up of those Extreme Dimensions fenders if you can? Also any difficulty with the install on them?
Old 09-16-2012, 09:43 AM   #8
nfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: GSM1
Name: Chris
nfs257's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Moist View Post
i have them i really like them
Can yo upost pics and tell us more about them? Are they flexible?