DTFtacoma's 2006 Long Travel

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Long Travel Suspension

Notices

American Motorsports is a rip off

Old 10-27-2012, 10:51 PM   #1
AmeriMotor is a splendid one to beholdAmeriMotor is a splendid one to beholdAmeriMotor is a splendid one to beholdAmeriMotor is a splendid one to beholdAmeriMotor is a splendid one to beholdAmeriMotor is a splendid one to beholdAmeriMotor is a splendid one to beholdAmeriMotor is a splendid one to behold

Firefighter:
Name: American Motorsports
AmeriMotor's Tacoma Gallery
American Motorsports is a rip off

So i welded bandwagons spare tire Y strap to his bed cage and his ORW strap has no D rings or any metal securing pieces attached to it. You have to weld a tab with the strap around the tab just to secure it to the bed cage. The strap melted and i didnt like the setup very much and what happens if one broke and you needed to buy a new strap how would you secure it to the bed cage. Youd have to cut the tabs off and weld new ones on. What a terrible setup. So myself and my waterjet guy Ken came up with a tab that you can weld to your bed cage without your straps anywhere near it while welding. After it cools it slides in and has a locking plate that bolts in and secures it in place. A little lock tight and it stays in place. If you need a new strap it comes apart and a new strap can be put in its place.

Tabs a 3/16 thick steel and bolts are stainless steel

So heres the setup...
1 set includes 4 tabs with all hardware and plates for $30.

If i get a group buy of 20 or more sets i can save you guys $5 dollars a set.

American Motorsports
760-802-0010
1291 Pacific Oaks Pl. Suite 122
Escondido, CA 92029
Attached Thumbnails
American Motorsports is a rip off-uploadfromtaptalk1351403471821.jpg   American Motorsports is a rip off-uploadfromtaptalk1351403485150.jpg   American Motorsports is a rip off-uploadfromtaptalk1351403497015.jpg  
Old 10-27-2012, 11:08 PM   #2
Bandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Chris
Bandwagon's Tacoma Gallery
Put me down for one set
Old 10-28-2012, 08:30 AM   #3
Toyota Its Like A Jeep Thing Only Better
Socalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Socalrunner's Tacoma Gallery
Im going to need some soon
Old 10-29-2012, 02:44 PM   #4
Dezert Toy Fabrication
DTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
DTFtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I need a set