Old 12-03-2012, 10:49 AM   #21
Lil'Taco has a spectacular aura aboutLil'Taco has a spectacular aura about

Air Force: C-5 Loadmaster
Name: Scotty
Lil'Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony250f View Post
Are you calling his cell number?
no, Is it listed somewhere? does he give that out to people often to get a hold of him directly for this exact reason? I mean he should be easier to get a hold of if he is going to be running a business, so yeah give it to me!
Old 01-03-2013, 05:25 PM   #22

So it's been almost 2 months now with not even an e-mail saying that he put the order in for the fenders. The money has come out of my account and I've been able to talk to him ONCE since placing the order, which was about a week or so ago. He said that the shipping receipt was on his desk and he would track it down for me and call me back with where it was. A week later still no call back and I've called multiple times a day since with no answer. I've also sent multiple e-mails with no response.

Is anyone located near by that would be able to stop by and inquiry about my fenders for me? I would hate to have to contact the BBB in order to get my product or money back.
Old 01-03-2013, 05:34 PM   #23
Professionull
battlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
battlescars's Tacoma Gallery
From what I've gathered, it's easier to buy through a vendor rather then through the website for quicker results. Personally I've called a few times and always talked to him the same day but honestly any McNeil & family related business like Fiberwerx is a better choice if you don't see your glass within 2 months.
Old 01-03-2013, 06:21 PM   #24
anthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
anthony250f's Tacoma Gallery
You in ca...shouldnt have even chose shipping...tim has still been eccelent to me!

Ill pm you
Old 01-03-2013, 08:39 PM   #25
doing my thing.
kcbmx is a splendid one to beholdkcbmx is a splendid one to beholdkcbmx is a splendid one to beholdkcbmx is a splendid one to beholdkcbmx is a splendid one to beholdkcbmx is a splendid one to behold

Firefighter: Hotshot
Name: Marco
kcbmx's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by battlescars View Post
From what I've gathered, it's easier to buy through a vendor rather then through the website for quicker results. Personally I've called a few times and always talked to him the same day but honestly any McNeil & family related business like Fiberwerx is a better choice if you don't see your glass within 2 months.
I wouldn't say better, I had a bad experience with Mcneil (Perry's). I ordered my glass during the whole after thanks giving sale when they had 25% off deal. I get an eta of 2 weeks which I was fine with, two weeks go by and I get a call that my fenders are ready. Long story short I show up 3 days later after a 4 hour drive and my fenders are no where to be found. They said they would deliver them for free but i was so pissed i demanded a refund.
Old 01-03-2013, 08:47 PM   #26
Bandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Chris
Bandwagon's Tacoma Gallery
Hate to say it but everyone warned u about letting them ship it to u, I had the same issue and ended up driving and picking them up because Fiberwerx screwed me over too. Make a weekend trip and pick them up..... Sorry though its frustrating when u spend money and they lag or even worse f u over
Old 01-04-2013, 09:05 AM   #27
Defined is one of the sharper tools in the shedDefined is one of the sharper tools in the shedDefined is one of the sharper tools in the shedDefined is one of the sharper tools in the shedDefined is one of the sharper tools in the shedDefined is one of the sharper tools in the shedDefined is one of the sharper tools in the shedDefined is one of the sharper tools in the shedDefined is one of the sharper tools in the shedDefined is one of the sharper tools in the shedDefined is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: mike
Defined's Tacoma Gallery
damn , looks like your not alone afterall.... http://www.race-dezert.com/forum/sho...ed-experiences

maybe contact the huntington beach police department and the others that have been screwed. sucks to see , tim always responds to my calls and orders...
Old 01-05-2013, 01:30 PM   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Defined View Post
damn , looks like your not alone afterall.... http://www.race-dezert.com/forum/sho...ed-experiences

maybe contact the huntington beach police department and the others that have been screwed. sucks to see , tim always responds to my calls and orders...
from that thread it looks like people are trying to file a lawsuit with him. I would drive down there and try and pick some up before it all happens but it's still 6 and a half hours away...
Old 01-05-2013, 08:05 PM   #30
Limitless is on a distinguished road
Name: Scott
Limitless's Tacoma Gallery
Ok, so I have been reading all these mixed reviews on here. I was hoping to order glass for my 2012 DCLB. I talked to Glassworks last week on the phone, whomever I talked to was nice and answered all my questions.

So I have decided to pull the trigger and order a full set of glass.

Now, where can I order order these parts from and actually get them? I live outside of Chicago, so there are not going to be any shop drive-bys or picking up in person any time soon.

Any suggestions on who may be able to get these and in a reasonable time would be awesome. I guess I will start with a call to DSM, but other posts said they were told to go direct.

Any ideas appreciated.
Old 01-06-2013, 10:15 PM   #31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limitless View Post
Ok, so I have been reading all these mixed reviews on here. I was hoping to order glass for my 2012 DCLB. I talked to Glassworks last week on the phone, whomever I talked to was nice and answered all my questions.

So I have decided to pull the trigger and order a full set of glass.

Now, where can I order order these parts from and actually get them? I live outside of Chicago, so there are not going to be any shop drive-bys or picking up in person any time soon.

Any suggestions on who may be able to get these and in a reasonable time would be awesome. I guess I will start with a call to DSM, but other posts said they were told to go direct.

Any ideas appreciated.
Really? After reading about a lawsuit being filed against him about not getting people what they order, not answering phones, or returning e-mails you still want to order from the guy?

My recommendation would be to find some from someone else that actually has them in hand, probably second hand... or order an airplane ticket to fly out here and stop by the shop in person and demand he gives them to you in person and don't pay him till you have the fenders in hand, and not leave his side until he gets them for you.

I'm going to be contacting the HBPD to file a report with them right after I file one with the BBB, sometime this week.
Old 01-10-2013, 10:18 PM   #32

I filed a complaint with the BBB the other day and got a response back from them saying they have sent the report to Glassworks Unlimited. They said to wait 14 days for the next response.

I didn't really want to have to do this but Tim gave me no choice if this doesn't work HBPD is the next stop.
Old 01-11-2013, 04:13 PM   #33

Well either the BBB makes miracles happen or Tim had finally sent out my fenders about a week or so ago. But in my defense it did take incredibly to long to get them. The box was a little beat up but the fenders, for being unfinished, aren't in to bad of shape, a scratch here or there.
Old 01-11-2013, 04:46 PM   #34
your TW web developer!
rondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ronnie
rondog's Tacoma Gallery
about time
Old 01-11-2013, 05:17 PM   #35
6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
6spd's Tacoma Gallery
wow. the time line of this thread... glad to hear you finally got product.
Old 01-11-2013, 05:30 PM   #36
wtf am i reading
Razgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Razgriz's Tacoma Gallery
My friend has to threaten a credit card charge back then a week later they were on his door step. He had left a few voices mails over a month with no response.
Old 01-11-2013, 10:19 PM   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razgriz View Post
My friend has to threaten a credit card charge back then a week later they were on his door step. He had left a few voices mails over a month with no response.
That sounds almost identical to what happened with me. Now that I think about it it was a few days from when he would have received the notice from the BBB so he probably did have plenty of time to send them once he did.
Old 01-12-2013, 08:47 AM   #38
Bandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Chris
Bandwagon's Tacoma Gallery
Just so u know there are scratches in all his fenders. I think it's in the mold but I have seen three sets of his glass and we all have the same scratches.. Glad u got them though let's see some pics when u get them on
Old 01-12-2013, 04:16 PM   #40
Indffrnce will be the fall of manknd but who cares
Drunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Retribution
Drunknsloth's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
The flakiness of glassworks is why I got fiberwerx from sqhq offroad. They don't even deal with glassworks anymore due to bad shipping. I order my fenders via phone and had them at my door in WY in less then a week.
Hmmm... How hard was it to fit the fiberwerx on?