DTFtacoma's 2006 Long Travel

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Long Travel Suspension

Notices

Is Glassworks up and running again?

Old 01-12-2013, 04:26 PM   #41
Whyareyoureadingthis?
VirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam I am, green eggs and ham
VirginiaBound's Tacoma Gallery
Glassworks is a worthless company.

After three months of waiting and constantly calling I went elsewhere.
Old 01-13-2013, 01:36 PM   #51
Indffrnce will be the fall of manknd but who cares
Drunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Retribution
Drunknsloth's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
Early August.

Doesn't take that much. Just drilling and sometimes some washers for spacers.
Early August might work... Depends on how much money I have. I don't know if I want to spend the money on a hotel and all that junk.

What about lining them up and everything, or trimming?
Old 01-13-2013, 01:46 PM   #52
Dr. Frankenstein
Blackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Monte
Blackdawg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunknsloth View Post
Early August might work... Depends on how much money I have. I don't know if I want to spend the money on a hotel and all that junk.

What about lining them up and everything, or trimming?
I had to trim mine a tad in the wheel wells due to my stance. They lined up fine though didn't have to change that really.

Hotel?? Pfff we will be camping man
Old 01-13-2013, 02:19 PM   #53
Drunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
I had to trim mine a tad in the wheel wells due to my stance. They lined up fine though didn't have to change that really.

Hotel?? Pfff we will be camping man
Hmm... I don't have any camping equipment

What do you mean by the wheel wells? Like the edges?
Old 02-25-2013, 07:42 PM   #57
Limitless is on a distinguished road
Name: Scott
Limitless's Tacoma Gallery
UPDATE FROM THE MIDWEST....

I just wanted to update everyone that has had trouble with Glassworks. I took some advice and did not order directly thought them. I did however talk to the guys at Camburg who hooked it up for a guy in the Mid-West!

It only took about 2 and a half weeks, this was an understood and expected lead time.

A few things that did happen, the box was a bit beat up and there are a few spider cracks in the rear fender, drivers side. Glassworks was also nice enough to not pay the freight bill in full, leaving me with a ups frieght bill in my name.

The guys at Camburg are helping getting these details worked out, I have been slow getting details passed back and forth, I have been super busy. I will update you as this progresses, but so far everything has been great going through Camburg.

Keep that in mind when you are looking for stuff from Glassworks... Here is some eye candy...

Old 03-08-2013, 06:20 PM   #58
Motiracer38 is a splendid one to beholdMotiracer38 is a splendid one to beholdMotiracer38 is a splendid one to beholdMotiracer38 is a splendid one to beholdMotiracer38 is a splendid one to beholdMotiracer38 is a splendid one to beholdMotiracer38 is a splendid one to behold

Motiracer38's Tacoma Gallery
I went through that same process 3 years ago. I tried calling Glassworks direct for days with no answer or callback. I called Camburg, they checked into it, and had the 'glass at their shop within a week. I've driven the 5 hours to Fiberwerx 4 times now, twice for one set of bedsides. Jason's always been straight forward with me.
Old 03-11-2013, 07:20 PM   #59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motiracer38 View Post
I went through that same process 3 years ago. I tried calling Glassworks direct for days with no answer or callback. I called Camburg, they checked into it, and had the 'glass at their shop within a week. I've driven the 5 hours to Fiberwerx 4 times now, twice for one set of bedsides. Jason's always been straight forward with me.
I guess I'm going through Camburg when I get glass...
Old 03-11-2013, 08:18 PM   #60
eric3187 is a splendid one to beholderic3187 is a splendid one to beholderic3187 is a splendid one to beholderic3187 is a splendid one to beholderic3187 is a splendid one to beholderic3187 is a splendid one to beholderic3187 is a splendid one to behold

eric3187's Tacoma Gallery
for what its worth, i went through Trifecta to order my glassworks fenders/bedsides around Jan 29th, and canceled my order today. the fenders and bedsides were apparently ready to go after the first week. 4+ weeks of a company not being able to ship out products that i was told were ready to go for me is unacceptable.