DTFtacoma's 2006 Long Travel

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Long Travel Suspension

Notices

Is Glassworks up and running again?

Old 03-11-2013, 11:35 PM   #61
doing my thing.
kcbmx is a splendid one to beholdkcbmx is a splendid one to beholdkcbmx is a splendid one to beholdkcbmx is a splendid one to beholdkcbmx is a splendid one to beholdkcbmx is a splendid one to behold

Firefighter: Hotshot
Name: Marco
kcbmx's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Limitless View Post
UPDATE FROM THE MIDWEST....

I just wanted to update everyone that has had trouble with Glassworks. I took some advice and did not order directly thought them. I did however talk to the guys at Camburg who hooked it up for a guy in the Mid-West!

It only took about 2 and a half weeks, this was an understood and expected lead time.

A few things that did happen, the box was a bit beat up and there are a few spider cracks in the rear fender, drivers side. Glassworks was also nice enough to not pay the freight bill in full, leaving me with a ups frieght bill in my name.

The guys at Camburg are helping getting these details worked out, I have been slow getting details passed back and forth, I have been super busy. I will update you as this progresses, but so far everything has been great going through Camburg.

Keep that in mind when you are looking for stuff from Glassworks... Here is some eye candy...

FYI all glassworks 6ft bedsides have the same 2 spider cracks on the driver side. Its something with the molds. I like the glass, real sturdy and stout.