Notices

Is Glassworks up and running again?

Old 10-30-2012, 11:24 AM   #1
Lil'Taco has a spectacular aura aboutLil'Taco has a spectacular aura about

Air Force: C-5 Loadmaster
Name: Scotty
Lil'Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Is Glassworks up and running again?

I've been looking at buying some glass fenders for a little while now and had decided to go with Glassworks, but was hearing all kinds of bad stuff about them not completing orders, not shipping the right stuff, losing orders etc.

From the looks of it they have updated their website with all their products recently. Has anyone heard anything about the production as of lately? Is it going to be a pain to get the fenders still?
Old 10-30-2012, 12:42 PM   #2
your TW web developer!
rondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ronnie
rondog's Tacoma Gallery
I've heard hit or miss things about him. I ordered mine almost 2 years ago and he has the same web site

Anyway, I ordered mine and picked them up in person a couple weeks later. To be on the safe side, I'd try and order through one of his dealers. Something tells me the dealers get a higher priority of us regular people wanting fiber glass
Old 10-30-2012, 02:23 PM   #3
Bandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Chris
Bandwagon's Tacoma Gallery
If u pick up in person u should be good. I waited over a month for delivery and never came, drove to him and saved a bit of coin. Just call them till he answers, may take a few times haha
Old 10-30-2012, 08:17 PM   #5
cools20 is on a distinguished road
Name: Cooley
cools20's Tacoma Gallery
made an order about 3 months and never got it, called him a month or two later and he said he would call me back after getting gas, that was 3 weeks ago. Never knew it took that long to get gas....ha

so i bought fiberwerx fenders, really cool guys!

i do still want glassworks bumper inserts but with how they are your best bet is to make the drive out there
Old 10-31-2012, 08:25 AM   #6
ocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud of
Army: Infantry
ocherp's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil'Taco View Post
A little far for me to just drive down to pick up. I sent DMZ an e-mail (I've been have great luck with them) I'll let you know how it works out.

If anyone can get it for you, it'll be Tim. You definitely can't go wrong with DMZ. I highly recommend him for anything Taco related
Old 10-31-2012, 08:47 AM   #7
General Calamari
YouNext is one of the sharper tools in the shedYouNext is one of the sharper tools in the shedYouNext is one of the sharper tools in the shedYouNext is one of the sharper tools in the shedYouNext is one of the sharper tools in the shedYouNext is one of the sharper tools in the shedYouNext is one of the sharper tools in the shedYouNext is one of the sharper tools in the shedYouNext is one of the sharper tools in the shedYouNext is one of the sharper tools in the shedYouNext is one of the sharper tools in the shed

YouNext's Tacoma Gallery
Ordered my fenders from them, picked them up in person. No beef with them.
Old 10-31-2012, 11:39 AM   #8
your TW web developer!
rondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ronnie
rondog's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cools20 View Post
made an order about 3 months and never got it, called him a month or two later and he said he would call me back after getting gas, that was 3 weeks ago. Never knew it took that long to get gas....ha

so i bought fiberwerx fenders, really cool guys!

i do still want glassworks bumper inserts but with how they are your best bet is to make the drive out there
Quote:
Originally Posted by YouNext View Post
Ordered my fenders from them, picked them up in person. No beef with them.

see, mixed results with glassworks
Old 11-01-2012, 06:03 AM   #9
prerunnerguy is on a distinguished road
prerunnerguy's Tacoma Gallery
I have always had good luck with Tim, but here lately I have heard some Glassworks horror stories. They do make some nice glass mine fits pretty good.
Old 11-01-2012, 07:41 PM   #10

I sent Tim at DMZ an email, about getting some fenders. I've dealt with him before ordering my suspension and had nothing but good things with him. he informed me to go direct with glassworks and tell Tim at glassworks, Tim from DMZ sent me. I just sent an email so I'll see what the other Tim says.
Old 11-05-2012, 03:56 PM   #12
jmoss13 is on a distinguished road
Marines: Radio/Sensor Operator
Name: Jeremy
jmoss13's Tacoma Gallery
this past weekend i picked up some glassworks bedsides from Kartek and they said from what they know they are out of business. I know its 3rd party info but thats what i heard.
Old 11-06-2012, 08:26 AM   #13
Defined is one of the sharper tools in the shedDefined is one of the sharper tools in the shedDefined is one of the sharper tools in the shedDefined is one of the sharper tools in the shedDefined is one of the sharper tools in the shedDefined is one of the sharper tools in the shedDefined is one of the sharper tools in the shedDefined is one of the sharper tools in the shedDefined is one of the sharper tools in the shedDefined is one of the sharper tools in the shedDefined is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: mike
Defined's Tacoma Gallery
haha . you guys are terrible. tim just left me a message yesterday that my glass is ready for pickup! leave a presentable message and the guy will call within a day or two.
Old 11-11-2012, 05:06 PM   #14

Well he replied to my message to have me call him, I called him and placed an order. He definitely no out of business. Although I did order Thursday and he said he would send me a conformation e-mail in a couple minutes and still haven't received one. I'll keep you posted on if I have to reorder already...
Old 11-11-2012, 05:11 PM   #15
anthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
anthony250f's Tacoma Gallery
Tim has been great for me! Always called and. replied to my texts , he met me at 530 am for me to pick up my glass!!
Old 12-01-2012, 02:22 PM   #16
Bo Rocks has a spectacular aura aboutBo Rocks has a spectacular aura aboutBo Rocks has a spectacular aura about

Name: Brian
Bo Rocks's Tacoma Gallery
hey guys just called him yesterday and he said that he will have another shipment of 4" flares this coming thursday!! I've got my name of a set!
Old 12-01-2012, 05:04 PM   #17
Trifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Trifenix's Tacoma Gallery
The biggest thing with dealing with glassworks is to pickup IN PERSON. no guarantees otherwise.
Old 12-02-2012, 09:04 PM   #18

well, unfortunately I don't have the luxury of picking up in person. I've called him before talked to him ordered and he has taken my money for them. I've emailed him a couple times asking about the fenders with no response or any sort of confirmation email...I hope he will just end up sending them to me and they will just show up some day soon if not I would not recommend ordering online or over the phone with him.
Old 12-02-2012, 09:07 PM   #19
No...me no have no more lemon pledge
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
hes never there...i went down there twice to get my bedsides and got them that same day...only the guys who make the glass are there and can barely speak english...luckily i know how to spreken the espanol

i dont get why they dont have someone on phone/emails...the shop was full of glass for alot of different types of trucks
Old 12-02-2012, 09:12 PM   #20
anthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
anthony250f's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil'Taco View Post
well, unfortunately I don't have the luxury of picking up in person. I've called him before talked to him ordered and he has taken my money for them. I've emailed him a couple times asking about the fenders with no response or any sort of confirmation email...I hope he will just end up sending them to me and they will just show up some day soon if not I would not recommend ordering online or over the phone with him.
Are you calling his cell number?