DTFtacoma's 2006 Long Travel

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Long Travel Suspension

Notices

SOLO Motorsports 19" of travel with 2 or 4wd

Old 02-02-2013, 01:29 AM   #21
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice
BAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Edward
BAMFTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky View Post
Im also thinking about doing a 4 link...hmmmmm
If your gunna do that kit to the front might aswell go all out and do the rear with a nice setup
Old 02-02-2013, 01:33 AM   #23
Suzuki777 is on a distinguished road
Name: Ron
Suzuki777's Tacoma Gallery
Hopefully you plan on racing in attempts to make your money back also
Old 02-02-2013, 01:34 AM   #24
ɔoɯq
BMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paden
BMOC's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzuki777 View Post
Whats wrong with the camburg kit? You must have deep pockets
Nothing.
mainly attracted to the fabbed spindle and the vertical uniball. oh and dat 6 inches more travel. lol
might just wait on someone to make a 4x4 spindle and work with that. who knows when that will be though..
Old 02-02-2013, 02:11 AM   #25
Well in a couple months to help fund a build thread on the solo moto kit I may be interested in buying your kit from you.
Old 02-02-2013, 02:17 AM   #26
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
DTF is a fabricator here on TW. Some people's minds are just in the gutter
Old 02-02-2013, 03:02 AM   #27
Well i will bump this in the morning see what happens. In the meantime we will all continue to to this kit
Old 02-02-2013, 03:21 AM   #28
ɔoɯq
BMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paden
BMOC's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzuki777 View Post
Well i will bump this in the morning see what happens. In the meantime we will all continue to to this kit
as far as I know, there were only a handful of these kits sold so far. and none of which were members of tw.
Old 02-18-2013, 10:28 AM   #29
Dezert Toy Fabrication
DTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
DTFtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by benbacher View Post
Yeah I was going to say, that's like DTF level travel hahaha
You rang?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildlandtaco View Post
I'm keeping this

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildlandtaco View Post
This too

Quote:
Originally Posted by benbacher View Post
DTF is a fabricator here on TW. Some people's minds are just in the gutter
hahahaha!

SOLO is legit!! My kit is 2WD only due to the lift spindle
Old 02-18-2013, 10:32 AM   #30
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice
BAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Edward
BAMFTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DTFtacoma View Post
You rang?

I'm keeping this

This too

hahahaha!

Old 02-18-2013, 02:01 PM   #31
Taco Member
Sky has much to be proud ofSky has much to be proud ofSky has much to be proud ofSky has much to be proud ofSky has much to be proud ofSky has much to be proud ofSky has much to be proud ofSky has much to be proud ofSky has much to be proud ofSky has much to be proud of

Marines: 1371 Combat Engineer
Name: Brandon
Sky's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DTFtacoma View Post
You rang?

I'm keeping this

This too

hahahaha!

hey if you can make the same kit like this for 4wd... but less money i will give you any thing

well almost anything!
Old 02-19-2013, 07:20 PM   #33
Skinkwerks Rockware & Fabrication!!
BradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Cannon Crew Member
Name: Brady
BradyT88's Tacoma Gallery
Fap fap fap fap fap

Any idea on how strong these cv shaft might be? I know they say 4340 steel but just curious how they might last when you start abusing them.
Old 03-06-2013, 09:04 PM   #34
E-Fabber
Anthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
Anthony250's Tacoma Gallery
I Just saw the Truck in person today with that kit on it, from what Solo told me it has been put through some heavy abuse at Barstow with great results. Sadly its back at the shop becuase the owner plowed it into a berm and broke the steering rack.
Old 03-06-2013, 09:08 PM   #35
tostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tostidos's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Oh I have 3.0 fox triple bypasses i believe 18" travel... if anyone knows who mite like to buy!
theres a WTB going around right now somewhere.
Old 07-18-2013, 03:18 PM   #36
MEMO CAMPOS is on a distinguished road

MEMO CAMPOS's Tacoma Gallery
Any more current info or reviews on this kit? Really...really considering this kit for my prerunner!!! Also anybody know how much wider per side it is? Looked on there web site and couldn't find that info. I was sold on the burg kit but stumbled across this set up and went back to the drawing board. Whats your guy's opinion?
Old 07-19-2013, 10:02 AM   #37

Nobody know anything?
Old 07-19-2013, 10:04 AM   #38
Road rage is a hobby
Oowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shed
EMS:
Name: Owen
Oowen's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MEMO CAMPOS View Post
Nobody know anything?
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...ld-thread.html
Old 07-21-2013, 12:58 PM   #40

Quote:
It almost dosnt sound worth it..... what am I saying.... I still want!!!!
Doesn't sound worth it??? I also think its legit! But I noticed the gentlemen above had some installation issues...I would just have Solo put it in however!