Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Long Travel Suspension

Notices

Cant decide on a lift, 97 tacoma

Old 12-04-2012, 09:40 AM   #1
zacdespain is on a distinguished road

Name: Zac
zacdespain's Tacoma Gallery
Cant decide on a lift, 97 tacoma

So Im new to tacoma world and I thought I would go ahead ask a question. I have a 97 tacoma ext cab SR5 V6.

Im wanting to do a suspention lift either 4 or 6 inches. Im not sure what exactly what brand or what the best way to go about it is. I would like to fit 35's and I already plan on cutting my fenders. I am also trying to stay from solid axle swap. So i guess Im asking what the a good lift option would be.

Any opinions and comments are appreciated
Old 12-04-2012, 09:49 AM   #2
ɔoɯq
BMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paden
BMOC's Tacoma Gallery
depends on how you like to use your truck.
Old 12-04-2012, 12:32 PM   #3
santabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant future

Name: jordan
santabarbarataco's Tacoma Gallery
wrong section...
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/suspension/
try this section
Old 12-04-2012, 12:39 PM   #4
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMOC View Post
depends on how you like to use your truck.
Quote:
Originally Posted by santabarbarataco View Post
wrong section...
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/suspension/
try this section
^^ these
Old 12-04-2012, 03:37 PM   #5
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
4.5 lift- RCD drop bracket
6in lift- Fabtech, procomp, ETC. --drop bracket lifts