DTFtacoma's 2006 Long Travel

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Long Travel Suspension

Notices

The Official " I'm Canadian and LOVE BEIBER! " GIVE US BACK CELINE DION!!!!!!!!!!

Old 12-22-2012, 03:40 PM   #21
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by aphex View Post
Typical American thinking

Like there are no guns in Canada

I prefer being Canadian
Old 12-22-2012, 04:29 PM   #23
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thought you'd like that.
It's retarded because it doesn't make any sense
Old 12-22-2012, 04:35 PM   #24
Larry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Larry's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Typical American thinking

Like there are no guns in Canada

I prefer being Canadian
we prefer it too
Old 12-22-2012, 06:21 PM   #25
walter is on a distinguished road
walter's Tacoma Gallery
Happiness is a warm gun- the beatles(exept for ringo they locked him out of the studio)
Old 12-22-2012, 06:22 PM   #26

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
what we need to combat gun violence is more guns
Old 12-22-2012, 06:24 PM   #27
walter's Tacoma Gallery
The only way to stop a bad guy with a tank is a good guy with a tank
Old 12-22-2012, 06:26 PM   #28

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
If the military can have it , I should be able to have it too
Old 12-22-2012, 06:26 PM   #29
Banned
horseshoe1 is on a distinguished road
horseshoe1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich91710 View Post
Good point. Guns don't kill 3300 people every month the way cars do.

For the catch phrase...

Nobody NEEDS a backyard swimming pool, let's ban them!
That's my favorite one yet!
Old 12-22-2012, 06:30 PM   #31
nucktaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednucktaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednucktaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednucktaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednucktaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednucktaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednucktaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednucktaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednucktaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednucktaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednucktaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
nucktaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
fixed it for ya.
Attached Thumbnails
The Official " I'm Canadian and LOVE BEIBER! "  GIVE US BACK CELINE DION!!!!!!!!!!-imcanadian.png  
Old 12-22-2012, 06:30 PM   #32
Banned
horseshoe1 is on a distinguished road
horseshoe1's Tacoma Gallery
Guns don`t kill people, bullets do.
Old 12-22-2012, 06:31 PM   #33
walter's Tacoma Gallery
Bringing a knive to a gun fight is like bringing a gun to a gun fight now days
Old 12-22-2012, 06:45 PM   #34
Drunk Canadian
MapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
MapleMoose's Tacoma Gallery
"You know what happens to motherfucker's carry knives? They get shot!"
Old 12-22-2012, 06:48 PM   #35
rex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: SSGT, BMET
rex99's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
" Flamethrowers don't kill people ~ people kill people "
Quote:
what we need to combat gun violence is more guns
I think you should post these again. I don't think people saw them the first time.
Old 12-22-2012, 06:49 PM   #36
TRUCK YEAH
Saskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Saskquatch11's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by REX_111_MDG_BMET View Post
I think you should post these again. I don't think people saw them the first time.
read the thread title, the key word is repetitious.
Old 12-22-2012, 06:51 PM   #37
rex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rex99's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saskquatch11 View Post
read the thread title, the key word is repetitious.
I did. I just thought we could be a little more original than actually repeating the same phrases on the same page.
Old 12-22-2012, 06:52 PM   #38
TRUCK YEAH
Saskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Saskquatch11's Tacoma Gallery
eh, FU Chris
Old 12-22-2012, 06:52 PM   #39
Drunk Canadian
MapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
MapleMoose's Tacoma Gallery
what we need to combat gun violence is bigger guns
Old 12-22-2012, 06:53 PM   #40

rex99's Tacoma Gallery
That's more like it.