DTFtacoma's 2006 Long Travel

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Long Travel Suspension

Notices

The Official " I'm Canadian and LOVE BEIBER! " GIVE US BACK CELINE DION!!!!!!!!!!

Old 12-22-2012, 07:29 PM   #41
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by REX_111_MDG_BMET View Post
I think you should post these again. I don't think people saw them the first time.
You missed the point
Old 12-22-2012, 07:32 PM   #42
rex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: SSGT, BMET
rex99's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
You missed the point
No... I got it
Old 12-22-2012, 07:35 PM   #43
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
It's not a gun issue , it's a mental healthcare issue
Old 12-22-2012, 07:36 PM   #44
BroBraBlahBlah
Spoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jamie
Spoonman's Tacoma Gallery
Dafuq is this
Old 12-22-2012, 07:38 PM   #45

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoonman View Post
Dafuq is this
It's butthurt
Old 12-22-2012, 07:40 PM   #46
rex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rex99's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
It's butthurt
You must be full of it
Old 12-22-2012, 07:42 PM   #47

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I must be full of it
This is what I was thinking
Old 12-22-2012, 07:43 PM   #48

rex99's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
This is what I was thinking
That you're full of butthurt?
Old 12-22-2012, 07:44 PM   #49

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
That you're full of butthurt?
I suffer not , you on the other hand seem to be a little sensitive
Old 12-22-2012, 07:46 PM   #50

rex99's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I suffer not , you on the other hand seem to be a little sensitive
I'm good... You're the one who felt the need to start a thread on "most overused anti-gun control cliches..."
Old 12-22-2012, 07:47 PM   #51
BroBraBlahBlah
Spoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jamie
Spoonman's Tacoma Gallery
I saw the word gun. As long as we're on the subject of guns, I wish I could carry.
Old 12-22-2012, 07:48 PM   #52

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'm good... You're the one who felt the need to start a thread on "most overused anti-gun control cliches..."
and that makes me butthurt ? about what ?
Old 12-22-2012, 07:49 PM   #53

rex99's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
and that makes me butthurt ? about what ?
being fed up with overused anti-gun control cliches? you tell me...
Old 12-22-2012, 07:50 PM   #54

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
being fed up with overused anti-gun control cliches? you tell me...
I have nothing to tell , like I said , I'm not butthurt lol
Old 12-22-2012, 08:01 PM   #57
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Oh... and flamethrowers are legal in California as long as they don't throw more than 10ft.

Ok I'm cool, had to make sure don't wanna break any CA laws....
Old 12-22-2012, 08:32 PM   #58
Larry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Larry's Tacoma Gallery
Glory to God...peace on earth...good will toward men...
(Luke 2:14)

oops...wrong thread.
Old 12-22-2012, 08:36 PM   #60
I feel so Devo
tinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tinker_troy's Tacoma Gallery