DTFtacoma's 2006 Long Travel

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Long Travel Suspension

Notices

Any LT guys have stock fenders sitting?

Old 12-27-2012, 11:09 AM   #1
untuckedtaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheduntuckedtaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheduntuckedtaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheduntuckedtaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheduntuckedtaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheduntuckedtaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheduntuckedtaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheduntuckedtaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheduntuckedtaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheduntuckedtaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheduntuckedtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: FF/Hazmat Tech
Name: Kyle
untuckedtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Any LT guys have stock fenders sitting?

My truck was recently hit and I'm in need of a passenger side Silver Strek Mica Fender (w/flare) for an 05+. Hopefully one of you guys has one laying around. I'm in need, willing to pay for shipping and will very much appreciate any help I can get
Old 12-27-2012, 11:41 AM   #2
untuckedtaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheduntuckedtaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheduntuckedtaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheduntuckedtaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheduntuckedtaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheduntuckedtaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheduntuckedtaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheduntuckedtaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheduntuckedtaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheduntuckedtaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheduntuckedtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
hopefully if its on their trucks, its not "laying around" I'm talking factory pull-offs that have been replaced with glass fenders. but nice catch. lol
Old 12-27-2012, 12:38 PM   #3
Bandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Chris
Bandwagon's Tacoma Gallery
I have one, its in San Diego area. May have a few scratches as the antenna is a bitch to get out so I finally gave up and cut the cable.
Old 12-27-2012, 12:40 PM   #4
With the flare?Would you take pics of said scratches for me and gimme an idea of what you'd like for it? I will try to arrange shipping myself to make it easier on you.
Old 12-27-2012, 12:42 PM   #5
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Guess I should have read the whole post .
Old 12-27-2012, 01:08 PM   #6
haha, no need to hav deleted your previous post, nothing wrong with a little internet trash talk! LOL
Old 12-27-2012, 01:10 PM   #7
Bandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Yeah when I get home ill snap some pics of it, the flare is off the fender but I do have it.
Old 12-27-2012, 01:18 PM   #8
I love helpful forums! Thanks man
Old 12-27-2012, 06:47 PM   #9
Hey I'll get the pic tomorrow, my sister all of a sudden needs help picking up her new furniture. Sorry for the delay
Old 12-27-2012, 07:49 PM   #10
No big deal, YOU'RE helping ME. no need to apologize