DTFtacoma's 2006 Long Travel

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Long Travel Suspension

Notices

AP LT or part out and Raptor???

Old 01-28-2013, 07:28 AM   #61
Cuz Stock Sucks!
SDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SDHQ OFFROAD's Tacoma Gallery
For the Video's above, the one bucking and all wonky is more driver error than the trucks fault.

As for an Eco-boost option, we can do it! Ha Ha, but seriously, it's coming! We have a visitor from ford coming to see us about our Eco-boost. He may or may not be a head engineer.

And ya, A lot of people are selling their 2010-2012's for more than what they paid. They are holding their value extremely well!
Old 01-28-2013, 07:42 AM   #62
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SDHQ OFFROAD View Post
And ya, A lot of people are selling their 2010-2012's for more than what they paid. They are holding their value extremely well!
This. My buddy owns a ford dealership and got one in the other week. Sold 2 days later for $500 less than new. It was a 2011 with 4500 miles
Old 01-28-2013, 08:09 AM   #63
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
For the Video's above, the one bucking and all wonky is more driver error than the trucks fault.

As for an Eco-boost option, we can do it! Ha Ha, but seriously, it's coming! We have a visitor from ford coming to see us about our Eco-boost. He may or may not be a head engineer.

Yeah . Just posted it to show some of its capabilities . The bucking video hit whoops way to big . Some people think they can buy a raptor and immediately be Robby Gordon .
Old 01-28-2013, 08:23 AM   #64
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelo760 View Post
Yeah . Just posted it to show some of its capabilities . The bucking video hit whoops way to big . Some people think they can buy a raptor and immediately be Robby Gordon .
That black one took some hard hits there!
Old 01-28-2013, 11:58 AM   #65
RacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army:
Name: Adamo
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Yeah I know, I love that truck, I heard it just sold! Sadness...
I wouldn't mind buying a used '10 and waiting till the EcoBoost comes out. I've found some in the high $30k range... not too shabby! I'd of course look at every inch of the truck....
Old 01-28-2013, 12:18 PM   #66
RacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army:
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster Coma View Post
This. My buddy owns a ford dealership and got one in the other week. Sold 2 days later for $500 less than new. It was a 2011 with 4500 miles
thats what most dealerships do with a lot of cars... toyotas sell pretty well, and if people knew there was a $5k-$10k mark up on a Tacoma, it'd be the same deal... I think dealer mark ups are stupid, and car manufacturers shouldn't allow that. It's like they turn their heads when dealers do shady shit with their cars... always irked me.
Old 01-28-2013, 12:24 PM   #67
U MAD? OH U MAD
RJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RJ
RJALLDAY702's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RacerAV View Post
yeah, i would hate to be the buyer of that second truck, shoot, either one... I'm looking for grandpas late life crisis mistake of a purchase, hahaha... OR a new one.
Yeah, A stock Raptor performs well on decent size whoops, But any bigger than that your fucked. Especially if your still running the block in the rear.
Old 01-28-2013, 12:51 PM   #68
Cuz Stock Sucks!
SDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

We have a Red 2011 I believe with very low miles and about $30K into it that's going for $55-60K right now. If any serious buyers PM me. This thing was babied and is ready to rock.
Old 01-28-2013, 12:55 PM   #69
U MAD? OH U MAD
RJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RJ
RJALLDAY702's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
We have a Red 2011 I believe with very low miles and about $30K into it that's going for $55-60K right now. If any serious buyers PM me. This thing was babied and is ready to rock.
Whats been modified on it?
Old 01-28-2013, 01:40 PM   #70
Cuz Stock Sucks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJALLDAY702 View Post
Whats been modified on it?
http://sdhqoffroad.com/2012raceredsupercabraptor.aspx

A lot.... lol
Old 01-28-2013, 01:42 PM   #71
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Good deal . That would be right up Nelson's alley .
Old 01-28-2013, 01:43 PM   #72
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Right color and everything!
Old 01-28-2013, 01:44 PM   #73
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nofords08 View Post
That black one took some hard hits there!
Yeah dude was out of control before he even hit the whoops/jumps.
Old 01-28-2013, 02:14 PM   #74
Army:
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
pretty sure I saw this on fordraptorforum.com as well... thinking... really not a fan of red, but as a temporary fix till my '14 or '15 EcoBoost Raptor comes... hmmm
Old 01-28-2013, 02:42 PM   #75
Cuz Stock Sucks!

Quote:
pretty sure I saw this on fordraptorforum.com as well... thinking... really not a fan of red, but as a temporary fix till my '14 or '15 EcoBoost Raptor comes... hmmm
Yup, it's up there as well. The owner of this is who were building the Quad cab Eco-boost Raptor for. He didn't wanna wait on Ford
Old 01-29-2013, 04:16 PM   #76
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i wish i could remember where i left that stack of $60,000 laying around
Old 01-30-2013, 07:08 AM   #77
Cuz Stock Sucks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelson18matt View Post
i wish i could remember where i left that stack of $60,000 laying around
You only need the $58K stack so it's cool!
Old 02-02-2013, 01:32 AM   #78
Army:
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
Does anyone here have or know about single piece drive shafts? I'm still curious as to how my Tacoma would react to one, along with the AP lt set up. The drive shaft would reduce or eliminate my drive line vibes i'm told. What are all the LT guys doing, your trucks MUST have some odd vibes with the geometry changes, no?
Old 02-06-2013, 12:12 AM   #79
Army:
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Does anyone here have or know about single piece drive shafts? I'm still curious as to how my Tacoma would react to one, along with the AP lt set up. The drive shaft would reduce or eliminate my drive line vibes i'm told. What are all the LT guys doing, your trucks MUST have some odd vibes with the geometry changes, no?
still wondering
Old 02-06-2013, 12:16 AM   #80
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
http://4xshaft.com/home.html

Those guys are who I'll be contacting together one for myself. Seen a few guys on here running them.