DTFtacoma's 2006 Long Travel

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Long Travel Suspension

Notices

Bedcage thread

Old 01-05-2014, 10:53 PM   #41
Relentless
jjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joel
jjhitchen's Tacoma Gallery

Old 01-05-2014, 11:05 PM   #42
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjhitchen View Post
Sweet. That looks like it will work for me . Has he set a price on it? Dmz sua and 14's right ?
Old 01-31-2014, 09:18 PM   #43
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
X2 on price on that dirt designs bolt in bed cage
Old 02-04-2014, 06:10 PM   #44
DiggerGuy is on a distinguished road

Name: Josh
DiggerGuy's Tacoma Gallery
Heres mine.
16in King's
Deaver F-67's

Old 02-04-2014, 06:38 PM   #45
Relentless
jjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Send him an email, mine was the prototype so I'm not sure on the price
Socalmoto@gmail.com you can reference this thread he is on tw
Old 02-04-2014, 06:48 PM   #46
anthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
anthony250f's Tacoma Gallery
thinking about painting it another color...any ideas? bolt in cage 2" and 1.75

Old 02-04-2014, 10:15 PM   #47
Relentless

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony250f View Post
thinking about painting it another color...any ideas? bolt in cage 2" and 1.75

Silver with the hammered finish! Or dark hammered bronze.
Old 02-05-2014, 07:53 AM   #48
anthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shed

anthony250f's Tacoma Gallery
I looked at work for one that looked like yours but could only find rustolium bronze hammered finish...yours looks more silver/ gun metal grey
Old 02-05-2014, 08:07 PM   #49
JTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jamie
JTS2014TACO's Tacoma Gallery
Subd for future reference
Old 02-06-2014, 11:31 AM   #50
Banned
SoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
SoCaltaco65's Tacoma Gallery
May be my next addition for the bed revamp, mine is taking more room then I like.

Old 02-06-2014, 01:54 PM   #51
Dezert Toy Fabrication
DTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DTFtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCaltaco65 View Post
May be my next addition for the bed revamp, mine is taking more room then I like.

I love the use of plate! I just never was a fan of dimple dies into a box structure with a bottom on it because dirt and moisture build up.

I did Cory's bedcage with no holes for that exact reason or I would have dimpled the shit out of it.

Old 02-06-2014, 03:29 PM   #52
Findus11 will become famous soon enoughFindus11 will become famous soon enough
Findus11's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DTFtacoma View Post
I love the use of plate! I just never was a fan of dimple dies into a box structure with a bottom on it because dirt and moisture build up.

I did Cory's bedcage with no holes for that exact reason or I would have dimpled the shit out of it.

Holy beefcake supreme. That could survive a drop from outer space man
Old 02-10-2014, 10:03 AM   #53
Banned
SoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
SoCaltaco65's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DTFtacoma View Post

totally agree Anthony, I would go without the dimp holes, water and dirt trap.
Old 02-10-2014, 10:43 AM   #54
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCaltaco65 View Post

Looks good fellas. Keep the pics coming. I'll be also going with a weld in space saver type to tie into a cab cage down he road. Trying to figure out what to do with the 1 spare laying flat. Kicking around rylees idea of cutting a radius on the bed and recessing it.
Old 02-10-2014, 10:57 AM   #55
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
lembowski's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelo760 View Post
Looks good fellas. Keep the pics coming. I'll be also going with a weld in space saver type to tie into a cab cage down he road. Trying to figure out what to do with the 1 spare laying flat. Kicking around rylees idea of cutting a radius on the bed and recessing it.
Is there an issue with the spare laying flat?
Old 02-10-2014, 10:58 AM   #56
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by lembowski View Post
Takes up a lot of bed space
Old 02-10-2014, 11:01 AM   #57
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yeah just taking up space and I'd like to keep the center of gravity down .
Old 02-10-2014, 11:08 AM   #58
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
lembowski's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nofords08 View Post
Takes up a lot of bed space
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelo760 View Post
Yeah just taking up space and I'd like to keep the center of gravity down .
More space when offroading or more space for daily needs?
Old 02-10-2014, 11:10 AM   #59
For me offroading because of camping gear I usually need with me. Just a quick mob dez or day trip bed space doesn't matter to me
Old 02-10-2014, 11:12 AM   #60
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
More space when offroading or more space for daily needs?
Just more space in general. It's not a huge deal for me just something I'd like .

Also since I'm a single cab I'm limited on cab space